STUCKX "Sparkling" Bull

repOman

Tyme Twister
Tne Bull has arrived...Packaging is nice...

Bull11f683f837b42076e.md.jpg
Bull262da71314af299e0.md.jpg

Bull39829f8b81df1f9be.md.jpg
Bull49cb524d8d6753c25.md.jpg
Bull5463552291d32347d.md.jpg
Bull6575fc1b9604d636c.md.jpg
Bull7fd956a24b7e14e53.md.jpg
Bull8914e5388178cdeb0.md.jpg

Interesting design....and that's no Bull....congrats.

I live the funky case design and the bezel

From Worn and Wound...

The bizarre case shape of a real bullhead chronograph is a love or leave it thing. While there might be watches out there where the crown and pushers are solely moved to twelve, a real bullhead is wedge shaped, pushing the dial and bezel up and out at an angle. The dial is often off center too, which is very noticeable on the wrist. Their mid-cases then curve in such a way as to contour to the wrist, and hold the watch in a slightly unnatural position. The Bull is one such chronograph, with a case that speaks strongly to designs from the 60’s and 70’s, namely that of a Breitling model, but has some unique twists that make it its own cool thing.

nice sparking bull head chrono from netherlands...it's a wedge but won't make u fat like cheese

Awwww, MAN, I can SEE why you're stuck on that StuckX!! Da mouse wants dat watch, mon, and dat be da troot! It's seriously beautimous, and the styling is over-the-top in all the ways that we watch-addicts look for! I especially like that gorgeous (ceramic?) bezel and that awesome dial coloring, especially since it's done in a sunray finish, which is rare for Italian racing yellow, which is what I believe this shade to be; heck, I especially love the semi-psychodelic background of the contrasting black sub-dials!! Aw, HAYELL, I'm even in love with it's awesome-as-a-possum-cooked-in-A1-steak-SAUCEM presentation box!! (DANG IT!!) Sorry...gotta go check the old BP numbers, as I might just need a hit of Clonidine after seeing this dead sexy piece of watch flesh!! However, I expect that, in the meantime and beyond, you will enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks outta this watch! :)

agree with the mouse...except I think the dial is SUNRAY SPARKLING CHAMPAGNE... the case is the thing here... archimedes wedge... driver style...and bull head crown @ 12 never digs the wrist...

I remember REPO said these were the end of the run value... a little over $200 USD... they aint auto...something like MECA QUARTZ... just a note i would make sure i could source battery in USA... i'm sure it's fine... real nice collection line extension here...REPO got watch jones for sure

@misterjingles

Here's the link... https://www.forasec.com/stuckx/

There are three STUCKX models left at 199 euros plus shipping.

The dial on this is champagne not yellow...triangle is orange

Here is the link to the original Kickstarter project for more info...they did come in auto but they are gone...

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...rtz?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=stuckx

@repOman - It must've been the reflection off the box what made me think it was uh gen-U-wine EyE-talian racin' yaller dial! THAT's m'story, and I'm a'stickin' tew it!! Oslo, many thanks for providing the extra information on this watch; GAWD, but it's a beauty! EyE just whish they'd'uh made more automechanicals and less quartselectrical wartches!! (Oil well, thassuh story uh m'life, over here...) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom