A old timex

bignoize

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
But the crystal was so clean the leather strap was aged to perfection for 4.00 I SIMPLY could not leave it...

I could use any help finding the model/or collection thanks guys

IMG_0034 by Big noize, on Flickr

IMG_0035 by Big noize, on Flickr

the logo under the 12 should be a dead give away but I cant seem to find a thing on it.

what is that symbol

great pick up Noise... wish I could help but I don't know much about Timex 'cept that it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

bezel is reminiscent of a Breitling.

I have a similar one that I’ve had since new. Still has the original strap. I know as much as you know.

6MpZA7.jpg

thats all they ever tell it us..... don't lick it though trust me on this one....thanks

love that blue... these things will last a life time an a half

Congratulations on your latest find - all three are very cool pieces!

could it be W turned north-south for waterbury clock co ? RW will find it in the trademark search

what I have found out. It is a timex 24hr 3 hand indiglo quartz from the TIMEX SCOUT COLLECTION I don't see this dial an logo as of yet

ALL of these Timexes look thoroughly amazing, and I just don't know enough about the brand's newer models to be of any real assistance, except to say that the styling appears to be very early 1990's-looking, especially the way the strap leather is cut -- both decoratively and structurally -- and the straps are sewn together with a fabric join. And -- just another gut feel here -- I doubt these are much past the 1994-95 model year. Again, though, da mouse he be pritty motch guessin' here, mon... (...and I wanted to just add that that's just about the best four-dollars-worth of happiness I've seen in quite a while! :wink:)

Back
Top Bottom