No announcement yet.

A old timex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what I have found out. It is a timex 24hr 3 hand indiglo quartz from the TIMEX SCOUT COLLECTION I don't see this dial an logo as of yet
    L.T.R
    Learn Teach Repeat

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

More great stuff from the Noize!!!!!!!!!!!
        Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

Comment

I had a similar one back in the day....congrats.
          Hazy....try again...

Comment

ALL of these Timexes look thoroughly amazing, and I just don't know enough about the brand's newer models to be of any real assistance, except to say that the styling appears to be very early 1990's-looking, especially the way the strap leather is cut -- both decoratively and structurally -- and the straps are sewn together with a fabric join. And -- just another gut feel here -- I doubt these are much past the 1994-95 model year. Again, though, da mouse he be pritty motch guessin' here, mon... (...and I wanted to just add that that's just about the best four-dollars-worth of happiness I've seen in quite a while! )
            "Remove all the psychopaths, liars, idiots, sociopaths, morons, illiterates (functional or otherwise), vainglorious, imbeciles and U of Oregon boosters. Throw in some tolerance, mutual respect, high intellect, basic goodness, genuine caring for each others' values & beliefs, and insistence on the truth. THAT is how you go from 'them' to 'us,' here at WIT." - M.D. Praesepultus

Comment

Nice find, Noize!

Life is short...don't waste a minute of it. Gary

Comment

Nicely done noize!

Comment

I have the exact same watch some where. I own several Timex watches one belonged to my grandfather another was my uncles and a few others I had picked up over from other relatives and friends the years. Some of them are 40+ years old and still tell time fairly well, especially considering they had never been serviced just some get new batteries here and there. I have said this a lot my old watch repair guy Lukas was trained and worked for several top Swiss brands and swore by his Timex. He was the reason I bought a Timex just to see his face when I came into the shop with it! LOL I would wear them every now and then if they were not so small, the older watches were tiny IMO all under 40mm. I guess that was the style, I have a few other vintage watches in the collection that never see wrist time because of the size.
                  "Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination: never put off till tomorrow what you can do today." Philip Stanhope

Comment

Curious why there's no "Timex" brand name on the dial

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X