Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I got[emoji108]

It’s different.

So I’ve not been into smart watches. But I do appreciate their technology. I had bought my daughter a Garmin Approach 20 for her golf matches and tournaments. She used it for a while but likes her range finder even more. I had been thinking of snagging her Garmin and use her watch for golf as I usually play once a week. This past week I was out of town and when I came home. I was greeted with hugs, kisses and a gift bag. I opened the bag and to my surprise. My wife and daughter had bought me the same smart golf watch as my daughters watch but in black. I must say I am really digging it. It has many many features along with a golf app and fitness app I can use but don’t have to. It has over 40,000 golf course preloaded with yardage’s, hazards etc etc. I can’t wait to use it this week playing a round or two.

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

Comment

Gifts from loved ones are cherish-able and priceless!
      Seems like a indispensable and great tool for those that do the golf.
      Can you load an app that tells the time?

SENT FROM MY FLIP PHONE USING TAPIOCA

Comment

Congrats!

Welcome to WatchinTyme, where you don't have to wipe your feet before entering! But don't bother me because I'm on my coffee break!

Comment

A big congratulations!

Comment

sweet as cherry pie! I love it
            L.T.R
            Learn Teach Repeat

Comment

and outstanding photo as well
              L.T.R
              Learn Teach Repeat

Comment

Enjoy the new addition.

Comment

Cool...I'm sure this place is on there...enjoy!

Comment

It's a tech world, congrats.
                    Hazy....try again...

Comment

Great useful Smart Watch and it's a gift from loved ones too! I use my Fitbit when I run so pretty cool, and does the BP & GPS tracking. A big congrats.

Comment

I'm just thrilled to see that Garmin is still a viable company, and still making products that continue to have a genuine use. Back in the early daze of my little company, I did a LOT of travel and used plug-in-to-the-cigarette-lighter Garmiin navigation systems almost exclusively. Unfortunately for them -- as they're truly a good company, made up of good people -- our smarte fones can do all of that without having to buy any new hardware or deal with the hassle of new data uploads as more and more streets are added to the world's towns, cities and so on. I mean, it seemed like it was just overnight, and everything Garmin put out was suddenly obsolete, which is always a danger in today's 'tech-heavy' universe.

(And it is here that I'll mention the "Twilight Zone" episode wherein Fritz Weaver portrayed a fictitious "Chancellor," who was very adept at proclaiming just about any and every thing -- including people -- obsolete, until he himself is declared "obsolete" by the members of his own Chancellery...scary stuff a 'la Rod Serling {who, by the way, loved to wear the Hamilton "Ventura," one of the first "electronic" watches on the market, a watch that is now, sadly, obsolete!}.)

ANYhow, as I was mentioning, it's very pleasing to see that [perhaps] Garmin has landed on their feet and will [hopefully] continue to innovate and thrive into the foreseeable future. In the meantime, I hope you will continue to relish this special gift from your much-loved ladies, and I also hope it will continue to make all those front & back nines that much more enjoyable! [FORE!!
                        That's the word I most associate with the 'sport' of golf, which I believe, in MY case, stands for Go Out, Lose Frequently...] In other words, I hope you will enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks out of it!!
                        "Man, I think about all those times I held back [and didn't call out Mart], and I get so pissed OFF at myself." - TimidityC

Comment

Great shots of a cool piece. Congrats, and enjoy!
                          Life is short...don't waste a minute of it. Gary

Comment

Working...
                          X