Folks...this post was a long time coming!

mrjeanpd

Tyme Watcher
Folks, I am not much of a photographer but I decided to get off my tush and post a few recent acquisitions...I’ll soon get those silly plastic protective covers off of em so I can get some real wrist shots...until then, I hope you all enjoy! This watch hobby is so additive!

1) Christopher ward all ceramic typhoon with modified 7750.

2) edox chrono off shore auto (sweetest diver chrono in the game..quality is unsurpassed!

3) haldor 2000m HHC diver, can’t put a scratch on it!

4) glycine sub combat w/ full ceramic bezel!

5) Oris 300m DLC diver!

6) more elegant is the Christopher ward 5 day certified chronometer! The blue dial is mesmerizing!
0fe9e1ad8ad9b99438bb76b75967b9ff.jpg
32e20ce9c23c1fd30551914da0329fc5.jpg
debba08284c9fb7ba181845eb0da8ff8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Talk about some great acquisitions!
Congrats! I'd love to have any one of them.

That's quite a Haul.:good:

Enjoy & Thanx For sharing.:cheers:

:outstand:Very impressive indeed! :happy:A big congratulations!:good::cool:

You've done well, grasshopper. Congrats on a major league haul, and enjoy them in the best of health!

Excellent pickups, those alone make for a very nice collection. Congratulations and enjoy them all in good health...

Congrats on the touchdown and extra point. Now that's how you score big TIME. Thanks for sharing

WOW! As they say in the world of competitive shooting, that's one HELL of a grouping!! And to be starting off at such a high level of quality and craftsmanship is definitely the glazing on that particular bunch 'o Krispy Kremes!! Congratulations on an amazing series of adds, and if you keep at it like this, you'll be running circles around all of us before too much longer! Nicely DONE! :cool:

Talk bout a lineup and will love to see the wrist shots!!!!

Back
Top Bottom