After weeks of back and forth, the Chenxi!

Valjean

Tyme Teller
I kept seeing this watch on Amazon. I loved how it looked, but at $16.99 I kept telling myself I was wasting my time. Unfortunately, it kept calling to me. It was Prime w/ free returns, so I took the chance.

I have to say, I'm very pleasantly surprised. It really does look great. It is not too light. The band is ok ('genuine leather'), very soft, but at $17 I can't complain...in fact, at that price the band is better than I expected :)

Quick set date was a pleasant surprise. Only downer is pushing in the crown when setting the time. Like a lot of the 'extremely affordable affordables' the minute hand can move when pushing in the crown if you don't exercise care. OTOH, the subdial seconds hand is actually functional!

Movement is 'Japanese Quartz'. I've had it about a week and it has gained 1.5 seconds, so I'm good there. Extra battery was included, as well. As long as the watch lives a couple of years I'll consider it money well-spent.

View attachment 19780

View attachment 19781

View attachment 19782

You did good VJ figure the strap alone would be more than $17.00-enjoy!

Cheapies are the best...$17....are you kidding me...all day long...:good: enjoy it!

Thanks! Oh, and I forgot to mention - the subdial seconds hand actually works!!!!!

costs of production keep going down supply up... getting a nice watch for $17- another problem for high end makers; along with smart watch, smart phone, bare naked wristies on GEN X,Y,Z

almost got 1 myself...enjoy

" that man is wealthiest whose pleasures are least expensive " HENRY DAVID THOREAUX

Back
Top Bottom