No announcement yet.

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Master Chronometer Grade 5 Titanium Orange/Grey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Master Chronometer Grade 5 Titanium Orange/Grey

I haven't posted a new acquisition in a while so here comes a new one. I fell in love with this Planet Ocean Model the first time I saw it. It took a little while, but I finally found it on bracelet at a price that was more than okay. This color combination just spoke to me in a way no other PO did. I have the black ceramic stainless steel PO in 42mm and it's a wonderful watch, but this one is just so much more! Being Titanium and ceramic, this thing is as light as a feather and super comfortable. Here is the rundown: 43.5mm Grade 5 Titanium brushed and polished case with Liquid Metal and ceramic bezel with orange rubber inlay, Grade 5 Titanium satin finished bracelet, Titanium slider clasp, and a blasted Titanium dial with applied indices and logo. It sports the Caliber 8900 with Co-Axial escapement, is a certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss, has a free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, two barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions, time zone function, and a special luxury finish with rhodium-plated rotor and bridges with Geneva waves in arabesque. I could not be happier with this timepiece. I went an ordered the Grey/Orange Rubber/Canvas deployment strap for it as well and that will be coming in soon. This watch is some kind of beautiful! Here are some pictures:

Some stills:

In the hand:

On the wrist:

Lume:

Thanks for looking!

Absolutely gorgeous, Roy. I can feel your happiness from here.
    Congrats on that beauty, and enjoy!
    Life is short...don't waste a minute of it. Gary

Comment

Oh wow I love that color combo! Superb dial texture and killer clasp. Just when I was flossing over my new one I get pimp slapped back out on the corner to walk the track. That one is on a whole other level than the average piece.....I’m still talking watches lmao
      Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

Comment

Amazing watch! Enjoy.

Comment

Roy you have the midas touch
          ...........Louis...........................................

Comment

another killer add Roy. What can you say accept it's excellent. There's just something that works about grey and orange right? I think so. Nicely done sir.
            "It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

Comment

I love the 3-D affect @ the 12, 9 and 6 of the raised dial numbers. Just a beauty Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by gregg View Post
                I love the 3-D affect @ the 12, 9 and 6 of the raised dial numbers. Just a beauty Roy.

trippin'

Comment

Luv this piece!! Congrats Roy on a sweet PU..

Comment

​Sweet Roy great color combo & enjoy!
                    Never deprive someone of hope; it may be all they have.

Comment

That would be my grail!
                      Incredible piece Roy! Congrats!

Comment

Absolutely Beautiful Omega Timepiece Roy, should look fantastic on the rubber/canvas strap. Enjoy that beauty often, and in good health.
                        Remember yesterday, Dream about tomorrow, but Live for Today.

Mark

Comment

A real beaut.

Comment

Excellent Roy!
                            We already have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?

Comment

A big congratulations, Roy!

Comment

Working...
                              X