Rainbow BOLT!

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
I had a hospital appointment yesterday and after doing 15 min on the treadmill I decided to take a walk 10.1 miles to be exact! LOL I hit several stores in Boston stopped in to see a Chronoswiss I really want but can't bring myself to break my rule about spending more than $500.00 on a watch. Of course I hit the TJ Maxx across the street and they had nothing I was interested in. I ended up at the TJ Maxx on Newbury St and looked at a watch on clearance for $99.00 nest to it an Iridescent BOLT Chrono I figured would be more expensive but whan the girl pulled it out and I saw $79.00 I knew it would be mine!:evil: Of course I had a $10.00 rewards certificate in my wallet and used that so it cost me $69.00 and tax.

The usual Invicta box!
View attachment 17068

View attachment 17069

View attachment 17070

View attachment 17071

View attachment 17072

View attachment 17073

View attachment 17074

These things come with some big ass bracelets! I had to remove 5 links and notch the clasp up two holes.

A watch like this really reminds me why I bought a light box and good lights. I really should be doing these pics where you can really see how the colors POP.

Congrats on a sweet find and score. The iridescent looks great on the wrist. And for the price that you got it for, well you can't beat it with a stick. Enjoy and thanks for sharing!

Walking has many benefits so you scored big, and a great value too. Nice JR!!!

very cool piece I gotta admit I never owned a light box maybe I should try one..... congrats

Cool watch, great price - congratulations & enjoy!

Congratulations from someone who took practically forever to come to terms with the whole "iridescent thing" in watches. When you get right down to it, the treatment really does look rather cool, especially if you're a fan of the blues and teals in watch pantone selections. In the end, I "got" it, and so it's always a pleasure to congratulate someone for scoring one at such a great price point. So, as I am fond of saying, I hope you enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks out of it for many years to come!! :wink:

Congratulations from someone who took practically forever to come to terms with the whole "iridescent thing" in watches. When you get right down to it, the treatment really does look rather cool, especially if you're a fan of the blues and teals in watch pantone selections. In the end, I "got" it, and so it's always a pleasure to congratulate someone for scoring one at such a great price point. So, as I am fond of saying, I hope you enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks out of it for many years to come!! :wink:

Truthfully I was not a fan at first, I had questions about it's durability but from what I have read it's a heat treatment not a coating. This is my second and I have been wearing the other one I got recently. I will have to see how durable these really are, they are fairly new to me and so far I haven't seen any complaints about the finish.

26370831678_d23b7373a6_m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom