X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah !! Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by roadwarrior View Post
      Great deal on that beauty, congrats. I picked up my first kinetic back in May. The accuracy of a quartz and having to interact like an automatic to keep it charged up is the best of both worlds IMO. I paid $333.00 for the SUN019 which also has a great bracelet and sapphire crystal so I know you did well on your score.

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/seiko-s...7-watch-hands/

SUN019

Your diver is fantastic. They are supposed to stay open until the beginning of the year and receive a steady supply of new stock. I have one of the guys looking out for the diver you got.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Thanks Dino. I'll keep my fingers crossed that one comes in and you get another steal of a deal on it.

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
          If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
          As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
          Abraham Lincoln

Comment

That’s dope Joe!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Y2blake View Post
              That’s dope Joe!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Thanks! I'm all about the 80 off

Comment

Congratulations on picking up a true piece of engineering excellence, BeeDee! AND it's freakin' gorgeous, too!! (WOOF!!) Enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks out of that beautimous piece of watch flesh!! :)

Comment

What a beauty....love Seiko!

Comment

Mind Blowing Watches by Seiko

Comment

Working...
                    X