Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 17 Years, I Know The Watch You Want!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 17 Years, I Know The Watch You Want!

features you are looking for

Feb 13, 2020

Long Island Watch

Today I'd like to give you an overview of the Islander watch lineup. I've been selling watches online for 17 years. During this time, I've heard all the feedback and know what you guys want! Every Islander watch has the features you are looking for. Sapphire, handwinding and hacking automatic movements, solid link bracelets, drilled end lugs, and the list goes on!

https://www.longislandwatch.com/Isla...hes_s/2006.htm
    "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

ÔÇťAmerica will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Solid stuff
    Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

Comment

That BLUE-GREY combination is every bit as gorgeous as the ALL-YELLOW piece! And ALL of them are amazingly priced, too. Yep, I could easily DO one of these and be very happy with it!
      "The truth is that there is not and will not be a master list of military personnel wounded on 911. Too many of our armed forces personnel opted to exercise their right under the Privacy Act of 1974 to prevent their names and medical conditions from being released both during and after their stays in civilian or military facilities ended." - VADM Donald Caldwell Arthur, Jr., USN(Ret.), Former Surgeon General of the United States Navy, 2004-2007

Comment

That Blue/Gray is Thanks for posting this up, Mike.

Comment

No, no, no...all wrong. This is the watch that I want:

Sheesh, after 17 years in the business, I would have thought that you'd know that!

Comment

Working...
          X