If you could only have one...

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AGF-l79FfALqAoEDqfi6CUc-_rACBjUm0HlmNn6NYw=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Oct 14, 2019

Bruce Williams

Looking forward to hearing which watch could reasonably be your 'One and only' watch or your one and only luxury piece.

This Nomos could do it for me, along with a select few others. I think it is a fun topic to think about. Thanks for watching guys!

I like this more sport/dress design. Hits all those notes for me! The bracelet reminds me of Speidel Twist-O-Flex.

A very clean, smooth, and handsome, piece from Nomos. :wink:Thanks Mike.:hat:

Oh, sooooooooooo difficult, haha, but then again that's why I have so many watches!

If every watch but one disappeared, I'd have to say my Breitling would be my keeper. COSC, 200mWR, crazy good lume, solid, comfortable build, timing bezel which comes in handy, brand with some heritage behind it, and I have both the leather strap and SS bracelet, and even looks good on NATO options, so, it's very versatile, "from beach to Board Room" as the saying goes.

But, I'd sure miss everything else I have, lol, so I'm thankful it doesn't come down to just one watch for my ever "just one more" brain.

9s0SIv1.jpg

u3I78W8.jpg

5DlYXtM.jpg

NRtXS9p.jpg

9brdqz2.jpg

in the end there should be only 1...after i decade i endorse a solo " collection "...but 1 is not a collection...i generated a lot of plastic-cardboard landfill over the last decade...ScottyB trash mountain swirling in the sea of japan

Back
Top Bottom