Absolutely terrible!

Bella Dino

Tyme Master Jr.
This watch is an absolute abomination! The crown protector tube is simply glued onto the case with contact cement! This is so lazy and so cheap and such a shortcut but again typical! The crown was attached to the stem using no thread lock so you guessed it it came loose on the owner. Foggy Crystal detachable hand LOL.
0ee3960ecb66a90bcc48bcc38ed4d1ea.jpg
de4f78f34773a29bfed0c620ed15e017.jpg
45cba922ea9b2017109c196c9b5d67f7.jpg
e48ed086731e90460a0584f23d5671fa.jpg
78cb84324e568c49207a6264ffc4258d.jpg
dc06ef2d57e0a47a209f342c315868a4.jpg
I get it the watch probably cost $100 but still I don’t think it’s too much to ask to screw the crown tube in and have the hands stay attached.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been a fan of the Russian Diver. I have one and that was all I needed to see.

t9ulD7.png

Something else to play Dr. Frankenstein with. Those twin pin lug horns are fun to play with too.

BEqYvJ.jpg
GZ7qUQ.jpg

$100. for a throw away watch, not cheap either and typical of the .... .

Having worked on countless numbers of these I cannot understand the love affair with this brand seriously what is it?

I was part of the cult but the watches are not holding up great. I have quite an Invicta graveyard growing and it wasn't from overuse. Half the ones I crack open lately end up in the graveyard or some other problem arises. They have some fun designs, and I have tons of old one's I still wear. The Sunday Run and Thursday sprints got me sucked in with way too many impulse buys. I was more into the deals then wearing the watches. The last three or four years I get silly and buy an Invicta, but usually a trusty GD auto model. Just too many good watch brands out there to stay in the toy section of the watch store.

I had some in the early days but knew they were not the best. Sold them off over time. Down to 3 with 2 of them for sale. I can say the 3 I have seem to be well made but they are what they are. The older and wiser I get the less I support low quality people and low quality items passing themselves off as something else

I have to admit that I am an Invicta Russian Diver fan and I have a few in my collection, but I have never dissected any of them to that extent to see how they were put together. That is pretty alarming! Thank you so much for sharing your discovery. This sort of thread would never see the light of day during the WatchGeeks days.

I also have to admit that once I bought one of the Zlatoust Agat 192-ChS reissue watches with the Vostok mechanical movement a couple of months ago, I haven't had the urge to get another Invicta homage. Once you've had the real-deal, it's extremely hard to go back.

b1a9b857974c534f13b44f9063283de7.jpg

(That's not my picture.)

Only ever owned 10 from this brand and down to four i plan on keeping. Well two i can’t get rid of lol. I offered them so cheap that i can’t go any lower so I’ll just keep them.

Back
Top Bottom