Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genuine glue certified by invicta

Comment

I have to admit that I am an Invicta Russian Diver fan and I have a few in my collection, but I have never dissected any of them to that extent to see how they were put together. That is pretty alarming! Thank you so much for sharing your discovery. This sort of thread would never see the light of day during the WatchGeeks days.

I also have to admit that once I bought one of the Zlatoust Agat 192-ChS reissue watches with the Vostok mechanical movement a couple of months ago, I haven't had the urge to get another Invicta homage. Once you've had the real-deal, it's extremely hard to go back.

(That's not my picture.)

Comment

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

ÔÇťAmerica will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
        If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
        As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
        Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Only ever owned 10 from this brand and down to four i plan on keeping. Well two i can’t get rid of lol. I offered them so cheap that i can’t go any lower so I’ll just keep them.

Comment

Originally posted by gman66 View Post
            No comment.
            ^^^^^+1^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by roadwarrior View Post
              That video clip never gets old

Comment

Working...
              X