Any strap suggestions?

Dang, I was gonna push for the Sea Spider gear, but that Nato looks great!

Nato was the best way to go. I used to have that watch and the strap was hands down, far and away the absolutely least comfortable strap I had ever and have ever had on a watch. I paid $40 for the watch and wore it twice because the strap was so damn uncomfortable. Went to change the strap finally and the battery was dead and I opened the watch up and pulled the battery and could never get the piece of crap to work again. Not the first time I had that problem with that ronda movement. Yet I still have the strap if you want an extra. Great condition as I wore it twice. Gold tone hardware but you could switch it from the original. Free if you want it in case he doesn't like the nato. PM me if you want it. Frankly I like the nato better, but you never know he might be loving the look of the original and it's custom fit.

Nato was the best way to go. I used to have that watch and the strap was hands down, far and away the absolutely least comfortable strap I had ever and have ever had on a watch. I paid $40 for the watch and wore it twice because the strap was so damn uncomfortable. Went to change the strap finally and the battery was dead and I opened the watch up and pulled the battery and could never get the piece of crap to work again. Not the first time I had that problem with that ronda movement. Yet I still have the strap if you want an extra. Great condition as I wore it twice. Gold tone hardware but you could switch it from the original. Free if you want it in case he doesn't like the nato. PM me if you want it. Frankly I like the nato better, but you never know he might be loving the look of the original and it's custom fit.
I appreciate it but the nato is spot on . I’m giving it back to the guy today or tomorrow. Have a great weekend!

Middle East... I'd say you really have to go with the NATO. Rubber or poly uncomfortable and sweaty, same with a bracelet. (If he's in the military over there a metal bracelet would be a "no go")

Back
Top Bottom