Poly Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Dino

Tyme Master Jr.
Many products make lofty promises only to let you down in the end this is not one of those products! With a small portion of cloth I cut away from an old t-shirt and four minutes of polishing this was my result. Anything that looks remotely like a scratch on the after pictures is only reflection trust me this Crystal is immaculate after using this product !
cc3e38fa2c68f7196b51add097250eef.jpg
fbc74bf2a34ade7f1bc977611c0c2049.jpg
d9718275c169eeac280809a0d1a1a621.jpg
a66e36f9e3a5e9f15a14368ccdba2bbf.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Poly Watch is great, just need patience.

:outstand:Very cool indeed!:good::applaud:

Great job , I used that Poly Watch back in the day on my old Swatch watches and it was great .

learned about the poly watch for scratches on acrylic-plastic crystals from forum surfing long time ago...in a pinch small dab of toothpaste rubs out life's minor indignities

learned about the poly watch for scratches on acrylic-plastic crystals from forum surfing long time ago...in a pinch small dab of toothpaste rubs out life's minor indignities

I was working on the crystal of a Benrus this weekend. I started with Poly Watch, but got a little frustrated that it didn't appear to be working that well.

I went a found a small tube of toothpaste and started using it, and got results much quicker. There is still one stubborn larger scratch to work out, but for me the toothpaste was a great "coarser" buffing material.

I finished up this round of buffing with more of the poly watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom