Battery Hold Down Screw Invicta For Model ))77

Status
Not open for further replies.

watchaddict

Tyme Machine
[font face=comic sans ms size=4]Hi Folks. Well I was working on changing my battery on my Invicta Pro Diver II Scuba Chrono model number 3)77 and as per the advice from some how to's. I was trying to only loosen the screw a couple of turns and slide the band from underneath the screw. Well unfortunately this was not the type that has an open end on the hold down band. It has a complete band with a scew hole in it. So as I was trying to slide it out the screw popped out and is now lost in the void somewhere. After spending 2 hours on my hands and knees looking for the screw with no success Movement is the Rhonda Startech 5)3)D. I thought I might try my fellow WIS brother and sisters to see if someone might have an extra screw in theirpossessionthey would like to sell. I know I would not have anysuccessin going to Invicta to get a screw from checking the web for similar mishaps and reading the horror stories about voiding warranty and having to buy the whole movement etc. If you need any additional information please PM me. Please take a look at the photos for some reference points and thanks for looking. Kevin aka Watchaddict.[br]
additional-image-expanded.php

BF4B6CAE-E432-4ACF-97D2-F52E5DBA6)8D.jpg

)55275))-95)6-4BAA-A3E9-39)C236735)6.jpg

[font size=3]If you have no luck try here they sell the hold downs and screws in assortments and good luck Kevin.[/font][br][br][br]https://storefront.julesborel.com:8443/storefrontCommerce/categorybrowse.do?category_name=Battery+Parts+Assortments&path=B2C%2f%2f%2f%2fAssortments¤tPage=)&numResults=25[br][br]https://storefront.julesborel.com:8443/storefrontCommerce/itemDetail.do?itm_id=283744&itm_index=)&orderQty=)&cust_item=MQA-6[br][br]
MQA-6.jpg

MQA-7.jpg

In addition to what Mike has said above, place the new battery in the compartment. If the Ronda is running , (most don't need the hold down tab anyway) just carpet or duct tape the battery in place. Have the hand reposition after battery change instructions handy. Good luck.

[quote source=/post/6)528/thread timestamp=)4))448636 author=@roadwarrior][font size=3]If you have no luck try here they sell the hold downs and screws in assortments and good luck Kevin.[/font][br][br][br]https://storefront.julesborel.com:8443/storefrontCommerce/categorybrowse.do?category_name=Battery+Parts+Assortments&path=B2C%2f%2f%2f%2fAssortments¤tPage=)&numResults=25[br][br]https://storefront.julesborel.com:8443/storefrontCommerce/itemDetail.do?itm_id=283744&itm_index=)&orderQty=)&cust_item=MQA-6[br][br]
MQA-6.jpg

MQA-7.jpg

[quote source=/post/6)62)/thread timestamp=)4))455734 author=@rog)]In addition to what Mike has said above, place the new battery in the compartment. If the Ronda is running , (most don't need the hold down tab anyway) just carpet or duct tape the battery in place. Have the hand reposition after battery change instructions handy. Good luck.[/quote][br][font face=comic sans ms size=4]Thank you Rog. I appreciate the advice.[/font]

Your welcome and if you ever have a bad movements or other parts don't throw it away ,keep em a box you never know what you might be able to use from the scrapheap.

[font face=comic sans ms size=4]Well I opted for the cheaper solution this time but bookmarked that link. Placed the battery in he watch the second hand started ticking so I cut 2 thin strips of duct tape and X marks to spot. Put the case back back on reset the hands and she's working like a champ. Thanks again guys.[/font]

[quote source=/post/62)24/thread timestamp=)4))479676 author=@watchaddict][font face=comic sans ms size=4]Well I opted for the cheaper solution this time but bookmarked that link. Placed the battery in he watch the second hand started ticking so I cut 2 thin strips of duct tape and X marks to spot. Put the case back back on reset the hands and she's working like a champ. Thanks again guys.[/font][/quote]Very glad to hear it worked out for you Kevin Rog is crafty like MacGyver.[br]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom