Found: Aragon Bracelet Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

bundamania

Tyme Twister
Looking to purchase 2 Aragon Gauge brushed SS 26mm bracelet links with screws in good condition. Hopefully a member here will have some they don't need and would like to sell, or I will contact Aragon. Please PM me with any offers.

Thanks!

Looking to purchase 2 Aragon Gauge brushed SS 26mm bracelet links with screws and 2 Aragon Enforcer brushed SS bracelet links with screws. Hopefully a member here will have some you don't need and would like to sell or I will contact Aragon. Please PM me with any offers.

Thanks

Wing is so helpful...I bet he can easily help you at a minimum cost.
Are these for you and your King Kong Bundy wrists?

These hot days in Texas require a little extra wrist wiggle room. I hate tight bracelets. LOL
I will give it a week here for maybe some good news, and then contact Wing. Thanks, Bob!

These hot days in Texas require a little extra wrist wiggle room. I hate tight bracelets. LOL
I will give it a week here for maybe some good news, and then contact Wing. Thanks, Bob!

Call Wing...I bet you’ll have them in the week...

I'm really not in that big of a hurry...I'll give it a chance here first. Plenty more other watches can go into rotation instead. Thanks!

ARAGON
1072 E. Newport Center Drive
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Phone: 954-426-2822 | Fax: 954-426-3189
Customer Service:[email protected]

Thanks to member robertsr1811 for supplying me the Enforcer links. Now, I just need the Aragon Gauge links.

Thanks Again, Robert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom