Found: Aragon Evo NH35 50MM Black And Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

bundamania

Tyme Twister
Anyone have this 50mm auto Evo in great condition with a full bracelet that you're not wearing and would like to sell? I've seen them new on Wing's site for around $170 delivered. PM me if you have this one gently worn and willing to part with it.

Thanks!

If you don't locate a second hand one, keep watching the Aragon site (and Lee's posts here), Aragon had the Black IP versions on sale for $128 last Thanksgiving

Between Lee providing the deals, and then Bob showing how nice they look, and his insight, it's a wonder I've got anything left to keep this habit going. LOL

Great choice, Dave
You know you’re gonna get the yellow one day.

Surely there's someone here that doesn't want their Black and Blu Evo anymore and wants to move it on down the road? I will understand if no one does. My willpower on getting one new now is running real thin. Just thought I would wait for either a miracle or an extra Wing code. Both probably will never happen. LOL

Surely there's someone here that doesn't want their Black and Blu Evo anymore and wants to move it on down the road? I will understand if no one does. My willpower on getting one new now is running real thin. Just thought I would wait for either a miracle or an extra Wing code. Both probably will never happen. LOL

The miracle or extra Wing code will happen, only after you cave & buy one. That's just the way it is. Good Luck!:hat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom