SOLD: Android Virtuoso Tungsten Tourbillon Automatic AD620 SOLD

dmccartney

Tyme Twister
Founding Member
I know some of you really wanted me to keep this one, but after wearing a few days and thinking about it I have decided to stick with my plan and flip this bad boy. Selling this will get me closer to owning my Breitling I would like to have. I really do love this watch. Like I said in my initial LWIG post, the strap has seen better days. It’s not horrible, but some of the coating they put on the sides of the strap is coming off. It honestly looks better with it off than with it on IMO. Still, you can see the strap has been worn. The watch itself is beautiful. Tungsten doesn’t scratch, so no issues there. One of the lug screws has had the screw diver slip off a few times, but this is in the lug hole and you can’t see it. A different lug screw hole has a few tiny tiny chips around it. They are super small and do not detract from the watch. The crystal is perfect. If it wasn’t for the strap, I would rate this in the mid 90s, with the strap, I would say it’s a mid 80s. The movement winds and sets as it should, keeps great time, and looks amazing. When you set the time, just make sure the crown is seated all the way before screwing the crown down. I noticed I screw it down a touch early and move the minute hand 20 minutes or so.

I do plan on listing this on eBay, but there was some interest, so I am giving you all first shot. I am going to list on the bay for $1499. I’ll forgo the fees of eBay here, and because we are family, I’ll sell it here for $1199 shipped CONUS via PayPal. Please ask any questions. Thanks WiTs!

I suck at getting pics of Kim, but these are tritium tubes and have nice glow. Sorry about the pics, my iPhone only takes them sideways when I upload for some reason. If you want some better pics, message me and I will email or text them to you. I have an Android box I will ship this in.

Last edited by a moderator:
FS: Android Virtuoso Tungsten Tourbillon Automatic AD620

FS: Android Virtuoso Tungsten Tourbillon Automatic AD620

3c10f129aa9d421d4d710c7317e240c8.jpg

058526a189289890ed39cc8adc19aefd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Lee. When I get to the office tomorrow I’ll blow these all up and rotate them all.

Back
Top Bottom