FSOT: Rebosus XXL Lefty on Mesh $139

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSOT: Rebosus XXL Lefty on Mesh $139

Hey guys. Up for sale OR TRADE is this Rebosus. It used to be mine but I sold it to a buddy. He is selling to fund a new purchase. I'd rate it at around 95%. The case and crystal are flawless. The SS "plates" above the lugs have a few tiny hairline marks that were hard to capture in the pics. I put a new battery in it today (1/12/19). The mesh is a Milanese that came off a Xeric. It's a little more sturdy than some of the others out there so it fits the theme of the watch well. Paypal is fine. Check is cool but watch will be held until check clears unless you are established here. No box but will be packaged really well. Free shipping. References here if you need them. $139 firm please. He usually like 45mm-49mm pieces that are 3 hand and uncluttered and more of a traditional look. He doesn't want any Invicta. Thanks:)

Stainless steel
    Yes
    51 x 63 mm
    15 mm
    Quartz(=battery)
    Citizen Miyota OS62
    Black
    Yes
    Yes
    Hardened mineral
    Luminous numbers and hands
    10ATM(=swimming + snorkelling)
    Milanese steel
    Steel
    Deployant clasp
    Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

ttt
    Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Help my buddy out plz:)

Comment

ttt

Comment

trades now being considered

Comment

$20 price drop

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

reduced

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
                        X