Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After the Sunday Sale - Shipping - Slow Down and Think About the Person On the Other End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the Sunday Sale - Shipping - Slow Down and Think About the Person On the Other End

it’s a good thing opening the box

Mar 18, 2020

Random Rob

After shipping over a thousand watches with zero issues, I can offer advice. I know some people wonder best way to ship. It’s not hard, just slow down and think about the person on the other end, make sure when they open the box it’s a good thing.

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Being a 31 year plus postal carrier this guy gets it. This is how I pack them myself. I put bubble wrap or foam inside the watch box. stuff the shipping box until nothing moves. I use tons of tape. I know exactly what these packages go through as I live it everyday. Great advice and awesome this guy uses USPS but even if he was using any other carrier he is doing the right thing. Great advice and thanks for posting this as lots of people sell here. This is the way to do it.

Comment

Working...
    X