Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2020/0108/5forfree.html

New year.
Extra cash.

Give selling a try and we’ll cover the selling fees.
Activate offer
Offer valid on up to 5 sales listed by 1/20. Auction-style listings must sell within first listing period; Buy It Now and fixed price listings must sell before the listing is automatically renewed. TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Please note: Invited sellers must activate the Promotion by selecting “Activate offer” in the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page. What is the Promotion?

Invited sellers (“Sellers”) who activate the offer and then list during the Promotion Period, pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, will pay no final value fees (“Promotional Rate”) for up to five (5) sales that are (i) listed during the Promotion Period (the “Promotion”) and (ii) sold before the listing is automatically renewed for Fixed Price and Buy It Now listings or during the first listing period for auction-style listings.

Discounted final value fees will be applied to the total amount of the sale. The total amount of the sale is the amount the buyer pays, including any shipping and handling charges. Sales tax is not included in the calculation. All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply, and may prevent you from creating the maximum number of listings in this Promotion. View the everyday rate plan for full details. Who’s eligible?

This Promotion is available to Sellers who: (i) received an email and/or message in My eBay; (ii) activated the Promotion in the email or on the Promotion landing page; and (iii) meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. When is it?

This Promotion will begin on Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 00:00:01 PT (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on Monday, January 20, 2020, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on www.ebay.com (the “Promotion Period”). How do I activate the Promotion?

Sellers that have been invited to participate will automatically receive the Promotion after they activate the Promotion, and then create listings on the US site at www.ebay.com through the Sell Your Item form, eBay Seller Tools, eBay Mobile applications, and most third-party tools. Please note that the discount may not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the “Seller Account” section in My eBay, under the Account tab, as well as in your next invoice. Restrictions & Exclusions.
  • The following categories are excluded from the Promotion: Cars & Trucks; Motorcycles; Boats; Powersports; Other Vehicles & Trailers; Real Estate; Classified Ad listings; Heavy Equipment; Food Trucks, Trailers & Carts; Commercial Printing Presses; Coins & Paper Money; and Gift Cards & Coupons.
  • The Promotion excludes listings created prior to activating the offer and listings with a start date prior to, or after, the Promotion Period.
  • Auction-style listings created during the Promotion Period must sell within the first listing period to be eligible for the Promotion; Fixed Price and Buy It Now listings must sell before the listing is automatically renewed.
  • Relists or renewals that occur outside of the Promotion Period will not qualify for the Promotion.
  • All listings must comply with all applicable eBay policies, including eBay’s Duplicate Listing policy that allows for the removal of duplicate fixed price listings.
  • This Promotion is only valid for listings on the US site at www.ebay.com.
  • Fees for optional listing upgrades (such as reserve price, subtitle, Gallery Plus, listing in two categories, etc.) and any applicable PayPal fees and payments processing fees will still apply. Please note: Not all features are available in all listing flows.
Promotion is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other final value fee offer. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time, including in response to fraudulent activity.

Reference code: 15040

Thanks for the HU, information, and link, Lee.:hat:

Back
Top Bottom