Case material Stainless steel
Case diameter 46 mm
Case Thickness 15 mm
Bandwidth 23 mm

collageC1_zps2454ca59.jpg~original

collageC2_zpsedb7a213.jpg~original

Last edited:
CROTON VORTEX SWISS AUTOMATIC

[font face=times new roman][font size=4][font color=#)979e6][strong][em]An outstanding looking, mid size, Croton indeed Mike. Thanks for posting it up my friend.[/em][/strong][a href=]
font]

I really like that watch. Wish I could have picked one of them up. Enjoy one nice Croton!

Thanks guys this is the only Croton in my collection I did have another Vortex Pineapple but unfortunately all the screws were falling out it was from when I first started collecting and it was sent back to Shop as defective,but I would have liked to still have that one the color was unusual not really a yellow but was a nice looking dial on it.

Long time no see this one [attachment id=)993 thumbnail=)]

One of a handful of really cool Croton pieces; I count the Vortex, Super C, Deep C, and those late-period tungsten SW2))s as the best of the late period TV-sold models.

[font face=comic sans ms size=4]They definitely made some cool designs. I have some that still amaze me.[/font]

I love the Vortex and the Super C. Yours with the ETA is one of the good ones, congrats.

I know how you feel about this piece. Great pictures to showcase it! :D

A lovely dark pineapple you have.. Been close to a vortex more than once, glad to see people still grabbing a legend!

I have this one and the yellow pineapple one. They are a very good watch.

This makes me miss the Merm. Somebody's gonna get "fiyad" for prices this low!

I have the pineapple version -very unique color - haven't worn it in forever - now I'll have to get it out ....

A true "Blast from the Past"! A dynamite piece from the Merm for sure. Thanks Mike!:outstand:

I hunted these down when I was a wg. Snagged a few and happy to own them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom