CNS: New vintage leather NATOs and racing watch bands

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
We just got some more really nice watchbands and NATO straps from Kvarnsjö Leather!

http://www.cheapestnatostraps.com/c...ncierge&utm_medium=email&utm_source=sendicate
c3JjL2h0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGZDNydGJrYzl5NzFmOHUuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQlMkY5ZjhjOTA1Yy00NzU2LTQzNWUtOGFiNi05MzMyM2JmYjBhZTglMkZLdmFybnNqJUMzJUI2JTIwcmFjaW5nJTIwd2F0Y2glMjBiYW5kJTIwbGVhdGhlciUyMHN0cmFwLTEwLmpwZy9yZXNpemUvNjQweDY0MD4=

Our collaboration with Kvarnsjö Leather, a small tannery in Sweden, has been very successful, so we decided to add two more collections: the leather NATO´s with a vintage touch, available in 3 colors.
And our personal favorite, the racing collection, available in 10 colors.

We still have some straps left from the older collections, such as the Kvarnsjö Suede, made from wild fallow deer.

Prices range from $14.95 to $17.95, and if you buy 5 straps or more you get 20% bulk discount. Also use FACEBOOK10 for addition 10% off

c3JjL2h0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGZDNydGJrYzl5NzFmOHUuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQlMkY5ZjhjOTA1Yy00NzU2LTQzNWUtOGFiNi05MzMyM2JmYjBhZTglMkZLdmFybnNqJUMzJUI2JTIwcmFjaW5nJTIwd2F0Y2glMjBiYW5kJTIwbGVhdGhlciUyMHN0cmFwLTEyLmpwZy9yZXNpemUvNjQweDY0MD4=

These are great looking straps. Thanks for the HU Mike! I will have to check these out.

I purchased some of these straps from the seller. They are decent straps for the money but the buckle is of poor quality.

Very cool indeed. Thanks for the HU, information, and link, Mike.:good::applaud:

Having purchased from CNS recently, these straps are a great value for the $$.

Thanks RW just ordered the one in the pic just what I've been looking for my new hammy:)
3f43acb152df7a70987983cf6c99766d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom