Cheap NATO Straps Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatchSteve

Tyme Master Jr.
Staff member
Founder
My straps arrived today from Cheap Nato Straps. Thanks Roadwarrior for the HU.

I bought two versions. The cheaper $14.95 and the slightly more $19.95 straps. No disappoint with either version. The cheaper ones are slightly thinner. The thicker ones are softer, more pliable and do not taper. Worth the extra $5.00 IMO.

Here are the pics

cd899dea8fc942dd6c74d02acc1ee617.jpg

951500f843aa2fb3496fef6f362e2406.jpg

dbea18f21b705eae19b891f08d139f2b.jpg

7b465eb71485ae46e2e5edb4ccc25864.jpg

ebe12c23078945591b01a114d0b54371.jpg

a563e7c5b8dbb6c4eadd270553005824.jpg

9ca8c85ab305c1249c5ad6f29babb041.jpg

f6a055f68986eb76e791e0255ea5392b.jpg

They all look great Steve congrats, nice pairing with watch heads and photos .:applaud:

They look great Steve. Mine came today also. I just think these straps are one of the best deals out here.

Mine Came Today Also And The Quality Is Very Good For The Price.

Still waiting on mine as well. How were they delivered? USPS, UPS or Fed-ex?

USPS all the time for my orders

Free shipping:

Shipping is free on all orders over $25*
Shipping courier is the local postal company.
Delivery time is somewhere between 2-5 business days to addresses in Europe and 5- 14 days countries outside of Europe.
Shipments will be delivered to the recipient's mailbox.
Traceable: No
Tracking number: No

Shipping with tracking:

Shipping cost is $3.95 no matter how large your order is.
Shipping courier is Deutsche Post and the local postal service in the destination country.
Delivery time is somewhere between 2-5 business days to addresses in Europe and 5- 14 days countries outside of Europe.
The shipment will be delivered as registered mail and require a signature upon delivery.
Traceable: Yes, in most countries.

When will my straps arrive?

The NATO straps are shipped from Stockholm in Sweden with DHL and Deutsche Post. Shipments to countries in Europe will arrive in 2 - 5 business days, to the rest of the world the estimation is 5 - 14 business days depending on public holidays and postal and customs administration that may delay the delivery.

However, our job is to sell awesome watch straps, not controlling the postal service worldwide. We can’t control transit times and we ask for your patience and understanding when a shipment is delayed.

My shipment hasn't arrived yet. Why is that?

We always try to ship your order within 1 business day from when the day the order is made. When the order is shipped you will automatically receive a shipping confirmation email and your order will be in the hands of Deutsche post and later the local postal service in your country. When you order will reach its destination depends a lot on the infrastructure available where you live.
Our job is to sell awesome watch straps, not controlling the postal service worldwide. We can’t control transit times and we ask for your patience and understanding when a shipment is delayed.
If you order is shipped without tracking we will not be able to trace its whereabout. CheapestNATOStraps is not responsible for shipping delays caused by inclement weather, or any other "acts of God."
The most probable reason your shipment is late is because the guys in custom is on a coffee brake. Be patient and you will soon receive your watch straps!

– Where should I enter my delivery address?

Enter the shipping address at Paypal checkout. If you want to know exactly where see the "How to order" page. It is your responsability as the customer to provide us a correct delivery address, and double check that it’s REALLY the right one. If a mistake has happened, email me immediately at [email protected]

All are dressed up very nice! Great job Steve:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a good deal! Especially like it on the Air Blue.

These straps look pretty sweet on those watches, congrats.

Except those aren't really NATO straps... Am I missing something?

:good: Nice New Shoes Steve!:cool2:

Was finally able to get the old strap off my Lum-Tec M68. The pins were a pain! And put this strap on from Cheap Nato Straps received yesterday.

c5c9eda09ce7a6064c9be72346e45c1c.jpg

b31e8cee62b64950346c42215985464c.jpg

7f9e3766080ba296f7ee4275af2fdcf8.jpg

They all look fanfreakingtastic!!

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom