Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firewatch44

Tyme Teller
Hi everyone, my name is Chris I'm from Long Island, New York. Been collecting Invicta's for roughly a year now and established a nice little collection. Only 6 or 7 so far but slowly but surely getting some more as time goes on! Looking forward to chatting and sharing stories with fellow watch collectors!!

Hello all!

welcome.gif

Hello all!

[p][font face=comic sans ms color=#)979e6 size=3]Hello Chris, nice to see a fellow L.I.'er on board &I guess you can figure out what part of the island I'm from.[/font][/p][p][font face=Comic Sans MS color=#)979e6 size=3][br][/font][/p][p][font face=Comic Sans MS color=#)979e6 size=3]Enjoy your tyme here & hope to meet you one day. 8-)[/font][/p]

Hello all!

Welcome to our new hangout! You made it on time for tonight's Sprint.

Hello all!

Thank you all for the welcome! I was on Watch Geeks as well before it became extinct. And nice to see some fellow Long Islanders here as well!

Hello all!

[quote source=/post/78727/thread timestamp=)4)286)494 author=@ronkoman][p][font face=comic sans ms size=3 color=#)979e6]Hello Chris, nice to see a fellow L.I.'er on board &I guess you can figure out what part of the island I'm from.[/font][/p][p][font face=Comic Sans MS size=3 color=#)979e6][br][/font][/p][p][font face=Comic Sans MS color=#)979e6 size=3]Enjoy your tyme here & hope to meet you one day. 8-)[/font][/p][/quote]Ohhh yes. I know exactly where you're from! HAHA. Not far from me at all. Hopefully we'll arrange a get together for our Northeast watchintyme members.[br]

Hello all!

Welcome! Would love to see some pictures of your collection!

Hello all!

Hi and welcome to the forum glad to have you here.

Hello all!

[font size=3 color=#)979e6 face=comic sans ms]On our old site we used to have a get together at the Steam Room in Pt. Jeff usually the 2nd or 3rd week of June, so keep you eyes peeled around April / May for a thread seeing who wants to attend.[/font][br][br][br][quote author=@cvac)85 source=/post/78784/thread timestamp=)4)2864245][quote author=@ronkoman source=/post/78727/thread timestamp=)4)286)494][p][font face=comic sans ms size=3 color=#)979e6]Hello Chris, nice to see a fellow L.I.'er on board &I guess you can figure out what part of the island I'm from.[/font][/p][p][font face=Comic Sans MS color=#)979e6 size=3][br][/font][/p][p][font face=Comic Sans MS size=3 color=#)979e6]Enjoy your tyme here & hope to meet you one day. 8-)[/font][/p][/quote]Ohhh yes. I know exactly where you're from! HAHA. Not far from me at all. Hopefully we'll arrange a get together for our Northeast watchintyme members.[br][/quote][br]

Hello all!

[quote source=/post/7879)/thread timestamp=)4)28644)3 author=@ronkoman][font face=comic sans ms color=#)979e6 size=3]On our old site we used to have a get together at the Steam Room in Pt. Jeff usually the 2nd or 3rd week of June, so keep you eyes peeled around April / May for a thread seeing who wants to attend.[/font][br][br][br][quote source=/post/78784/thread timestamp=)4)2864245 author=@cvac)85]Ohhh yes. I know exactly where you're from! HAHA. Not far from me at all. Hopefully we'll arrange a get together for our Northeast watchintyme members.[br][/quote][/quote]Yes, I missed it this year due to work. I was all for attending and wanted to go so badly. But couldn't make it. This was Big Joe's get together I think as a memory of him right?[br]

Hello all!

[quote source=/post/78794/thread timestamp=)4)28645)3 author=@prodiver5438]Welcome aboard!!![/quote]Thank you!![br]

Hello all!

[quote source=/post/7879)/thread timestamp=)4)28644)3 author=@ronkoman][font face=comic sans ms color=#)979e6 size=3]On our old site we used to have a get together at the Steam Room in Pt. Jeff usually the 2nd or 3rd week of June, so keep you eyes peeled around April / May for a thread seeing who wants to attend.[/font][br][br][br][quote source=/post/78784/thread timestamp=)4)2864245 author=@cvac)85]Ohhh yes. I know exactly where you're from! HAHA. Not far from me at all. Hopefully we'll arrange a get together for our Northeast watchintyme members.[br][/quote][/quote]Hey Doug, what happened to the September get together?? I forgot all about it!!![br][br]Welcome aboard to our new forum, hope you enjoy your staying, great to have you here!!![br][br][br][br][br][br][br]

Hello all!

Welcome Doug. Too bad you guys weren't doing the Pt. Jeff get together in the mid- to late 8)s (old man) when I was going to college next door. Of course, I was not into watches then. I was only into girls, like most red-blooded American males at that age.

Hello all!

Welcome to WiT Chris!! Happy to have you join us! A lot of great people here, so make yourself at home get to know the place and most of all enjoy!!

Hello all!

[p][strong][em]Welkome to our Forum![img style= style=max-width:)))%; src=http://www.pic4ever.com/images/)28fs3)8)8).gif][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][br][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em]Check out the Hot Deals HU! & let me Enable Y[/em][/strong][strong][em]ou :D[/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][br][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][a href=[url]http://www.watchintyme.com/board/6/hot-deals-heads]http://www.watchintyme.com/board/6/hot-deals-heads[/url][/a][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][br][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em]AND if you want the best that INVICTA has to offer, at the most affordable prices, stop by & check out tonites Invicta-Thursday-SPRINT Here:[/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][br][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][a href=[url]http://watchintyme.com/thread/5982/official-thread-invicta-thursday-sprint]http://watchintyme.com/thread/5982/official-thread-invicta-thursday-sprint[/url][/a][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][br][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][br][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][br][/em][/strong][/p]

Hello all!

Welcome on in Chris and definitely heed leelovesbugs advice if you are interested in the best prices for the most part on Invicta watches. Enjoy you Tyme we the forum and the really super members.
47b2)s).gif

[br]
47b2)s).gif

[br]

Hello all!

[font face=comic sans ms color=#)979e6 size=3]Yes I know what you mean as I was always on the prowl come Friday night with my buddies. ;) Let me guess Stony Brook Sea Wolves?[/font][br][br][br][quote source=/post/788))/thread timestamp=)4)286562) author=@noma4]Welcome Doug. Too bad you guys weren't doing the Pt. Jeff get together in the mid- to late 8)s (old man) when I was going to college next door. Of course, I was not into watches then. I was only into girls, like most red-blooded American males at that age. [/quote][br]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom