lost and found

Status
Not open for further replies.

bignoize

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
So I had been on the road with a photo gig... I packed a few autos to go, One of my favs valjoux 7750 sub... to make a long story short I get home and there's NO sign of my subby...I think I'll run across it,.....home almost 3 weeks and STILL no sign of it.... I am fearing the worst... thinking I left it in a backstage dressing room... never to be seen again... I give up... this thing is Philips Philips...GONE GONE ...

As Luck would have it today.... I FOUND IT! it must have fell out a side pouch or something into sofa where I drop my bag when I walked in....

WHEW!..... I FEEL SOOOOO MUCH BETTER....

That sounds like good ole good karma coming back to you for something you did earlier in life.
Keep on movin' down the road my friend.

Forget the watch story....whose backstage dressing room were you in??? THAT sounds like a good story if you thought you left your watch there????? You DOG, you.

I'm glad you found it. Such a beautiful watch! I bet you were so heart sick and now you have a happy heart.

Beautiful watch - happy that you found it!

I have that one and it's a favorite, so I'm glad that you found it.

As Luck would have it today.... I FOUND IT! it must have fell out a side pouch or something into sofa where I drop my bag when I walked in.... WHEW!..... I FEEL SOOOOO MUCH BETTER....

And ................. the moral of this story should be:
Rotate the cushions and vacuum the sofa more often !!! :bam:

Glad you found it BN. Losing a 7750 SAN I would be nothing to sneeze at. I would be hurting big tyme!

MUPrdYJ5JI77y.gif

Last edited:
Glad you found it BN. Losing a 7750 SAN I would be nothing to sneeze at. I would be hurting big tyme!

MUPrdYJ5JI77y.gif

The good thing is these were the ones selling on the Sprints for under 300 dollars, something like $249 or so, I'm sure Lee will recall, they were dirt cheap, hell you would be hard pressed to buy even the interchangeable clone SW 500 for that.

All is well, that ends well. Good news for sure.:wink:

The good thing is these were the ones selling on the Sprints for under 300 dollars, something like $249 or so, I'm sure Lee will recall, they were dirt cheap, hell you would be hard pressed to buy even the interchangeable clone SW 500 for that.

Yup. I got my gunmetal and ss MOP 7750s and yellow gold 7750 (same as BN's in the yellow) that way. It was a spectacular deal. I don't see that happening again anytyme soon...

I have seen long lulls and than they come back and shock us, just keep in mind the ones that say 7750 could very well be a SW 500, and if the price is right on something that catches my eyE I'm good with that also.

tumblr_limly1hVkQ1qcay1ao1_500.gif

I have seen long lulls and than they come back and shock us, just keep in mind the ones that say 7750 could very well be a SW 500, and if the price is right on something that catches my eyE I'm good with that also.

tumblr_limly1hVkQ1qcay1ao1_500.gif

True, but I feel that we're in a new era of cheapies. Even when they had stopped 7750s and highest level bargains, there seemed to be plenty of 2824s and Sw-200s floating around. Now, maybe an occasional SW-200, if at all. Still, you never know.

Actually, I believe all 3 of those SAN Is I got on the Run and, possibly even my Gibbeon meteorite 7750, are all really SW-500s with the yellow rotor.

I remember..... we paid just shy of 200 for these I believe....

Glad you found it Noise! No one can deal with losing a Valjoux!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom