Hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastoraa

Tyme Watcher
Thanks for the invite to the group. I'm still a rookie in collecting, but I have always loved watches since childhood. My goal is 366 watches!!

Hello...

[font face=georgia color=#77)7)4 size=3]Lots of Rookies here, and don't worry, we'll help you get your 366! We're fairly Prolific Enablers here, Welcome! [/font]

Hello...

Foster thanks for joining us at our forum. Please enjoy.
47b2)s).gif

[br]
47b2)s).gif

[br]

Hello...

[p][font face=comic sans ms color=#)979e6 size=3]No worries on being a rookie, so if you have any questions someone will always be able to help.[/font][/p][p][font face=Comic Sans MS color=#)979e6 size=3][br][/font][/p][p][font face=Comic Sans MS color=#)979e6 size=3]Curious how did you come up with the number 366? Anyway welcome& enjoy your tyme here. 8-)[/font][/p]

Hello...

[p][strong][em][font color=#37)9e6]Foster,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][br][em][font color=#37)9e6][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#37)9e6]Welcome aboard.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#37)9e6]Pull up a chair and enjoy the great folks here.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#37)9e6]Sounds like you have a collection that means a great deal to you,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#37)9e6]that's what it's all about, a hobby wrapped in art appreciation[/font][/em][font color=#e6)9e5]... :)...[/font][/strong][/p]

Hello...

[br]Welcome to our/yours watch forum Foster!! Also curious about that goal of yours? 366?? Is that the number of days in the year plus an extra one for a leap year???

Hello...

Welcome aboard. We were all rookies once. Nice goal to have, but I'm sure you will pass it.

Hello...

Welcome! You will find a lot of enablers here! You will hit your goal in no time. :)

Hello...

A one year rotation, I like the way you think
)28fs3)8)8).gif

[br] Welcome to the forum !

Hello...

Welcome to WiT Foster!! Don't worry, a lot of good people here to help you on your way to your goal. Join in and enjoy!!

Hello...

Welcome. I'm still a novice too. The gang here teach us.

Hello...

[strong][em]Welkome to WiTs! (rofl)[/em][/strong]

Hello...

Nice intro !! ............ a big Welcome to the forum.[br][br]Blue[br][br]
)28fs3)8)8).gif

[br]

Hello...

[font face=comic sans ms size=4]Welcome to WIT. Glad you found us. Geat bunch of folks here. Enjoy yourself.[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom