Thanks For Having Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

borders40

Tyme Watcher
Glad I found this place. Dedicated WIS here with a collection of Lum-Tecs, Invictas and one Panerai :)[br]

Thanks For Having Me!

[em][font face=times new roman color=#)8752b size=5]Welcome on board! It's great to have you with us. Come ashore, look around, hang up your coat, Kick back, and enjoy the company of some fine folks. :)[/font][/em]

Thanks For Having Me!

[quote source=/post/6679)/thread timestamp=)4)))697)3 author=@coyote)97)]Glad I found this place. Dedicated WIS here with a collection of Lum-Tecs, Invictas and one Panerai :)[br][/quote]Oh, Please Do Share About Lum-Tec[br]Welcome, Relax, Kick Back and Enjoy The New Place

Thanks For Having Me!

Welcome! Awesome community building here are some cool people who really know their stuff!

Thanks For Having Me!

Glad you were able to find this place also. Welcome to the forum. Post some pics of your collection if your able.

Thanks For Having Me!

[font face=georgia color=#77)7)4 size=3] Good to have you here, Enjoy your time, Welcome! [/font]

Thanks For Having Me!

Welcome to WiT! Happy to have you join us! Take a look around and get to know the place. A lot of great people here to help you along. Be sure to share that collection with us too! You'll find LUM-TEC posting here too! Enjoy!

Thanks For Having Me!

Welcome aboard! Please to post pics of your collection.
)28fs3)8)8).gif

[br]

Thanks For Having Me!

Welcome to the forum.[br]Enjoy your time here![br][br][div align=center]
Animation2_WELCOME_SIGN.gif

Thanks For Having Me!

[font face=comic sans ms color=#)979e6 size=3]I'm also a big fan of Lum-Tec, so when you can post some pics & enjoy your tyme on WiT.[/font]

Thanks For Having Me!

[font face=verdana size=3]Welcome to WIT, glad you found us.[/font]

Thanks For Having Me!

Welcome to Watchin Tyme, enjoy your stay with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom