Hand job!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sota0003

Tyme Master
Founding Member
Yea yea....I know I know...lmao
ive been wanting to do this for a long time but just got around to it. Easier to read now. Thoughts?

I was almost afraid to open this thread!

:good: I like it, definitely a bit easier to read but I think I would have gone all the way and painted the minute hand almost all orange or yellow and maybe lumed it to make it pop, like some divers, but that's just how I'd roll.

Last edited:
Wow! I didn't see the second pic for a second and thought you took the hands off. I didn't realize they were even there! Much better readability. For your first hand job, I would say you did pretty dang good. :grin

I agree Arthur! I was considering all that but since it's my work watch I went blue. Maybe I need blue lume!!!!! Oooooo..... I'll be right back, I'm eBay bound!!!

I agree Arthur! I was considering all that but since it's my work watch I went blue. Maybe I need blue lume!!!!! Oooooo..... I'll be right back, I'm eBay bound!!!

"Blue, blue, blue, blue Lume .... Dip .. dip-dip .. dip-dip"

the-flamingos.jpg

Last edited:
A happy ending to the hand job, Brad.
Nicely done! :up:

Nice job. I gifted this same watch to my son for his birthday. He loves it and only wears it on special occasions. Looks good to me.

To me this joint is one of the better looking G Shocks out there if not the best. 4sure!

Came into thread excited.

Left disappointed.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

Hand job!!!

I actually have little interest in G shocks. But this very same model has always caught my eye as I really like it for some reason!

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

Agree ...it's now much easier to see the time. Did you do this yourself?

A nice piece of work, Brad, and a vast improvement.:good::cool2:

Agree ...it's now much easier to see the time. Did you do this yourself?

Yea. Just took the screws out that hold the caseback on the it lifted right out. I did a few light coats of paint and let it dry then put it back together. I prob should have done the battery while I was in there but didn't have one on hand and was home for the day. It was easier than I thought it would be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom