Done with divers

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronos

Tyme Machine
I've been considering the change from a diver-centric collection, to a period of aviation themed timepieces. And since the acqisition of the Pawn Shop Princess I recently got...see http://watchintyme.com/showthread.php?28567-Pawn-shop-MEGAFIND!

This is my current newly arrived Wolf case filled. When my Air Blue Alpha C shows up soon, my Sotto will go into another case I just repurposed.

Wolf%20watch%20box%207.2016%201600.jpg

Since I figure might as well stop while I'm WAY ahead on the divers...I'll switch to aviators/fliegers starting with the Air Blue. Pics of course when she arrives.

Nothing wrong with a change in direction, now, and then. Outstanding pieces you have there for sure. Thanks for sharing, Dave.:up::applaud:

That box looks great . Can't wait to see the next one ! Congrats !

Good looking tool box! Much success on your new direction.

Sometimes a change is just what we need... keeps our interest going strong.

Check out Sinn, Stowa and Fortis; all excellent fliegers in their offerings.

Interesting how our tastes change! It makes collecting fun when you switch gears...just when you kinda get bored with one direction, new avenues await. We'll be looking forward to your posts.:up:

Check out Sinn, Stowa and Fortis; all excellent fliegers in their offerings.

ScottyB still luvs me some 3 hand tool KING CASE RETRO TOOL HOMAGE; not quite ready for take-off myself-

good luck earning FLIEGER WINGS... diff folks use diff strokes-

Do the clicks haunt you in your dreams? I love me some Seiko Monster clicks! So smooooth.

I totally agree with diversifing your collection in type and brand and color!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom