Seafarer II

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacco17

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
I really like this new Borealis. The lume is great and the size is perfect. I finally graduated because this is my first watch that I sized without any jeweler. The only thing I had to buy was a hands free magnifyer to see what I was doing because up close is hard for me to see. It really made a world of difference and I had it sized without much difficulty. Here are some pictures of this new Borealis. I do have to say the orange and blue is really sharp:

Regards,
Stan

IMAG0992.jpg

IMAG0988.jpg

IMAG0984.jpg

IMAG0980.jpg

IMAG0978.jpg

IMAG0977.jpg

IMAG0970.jpg

Its small stuff. No matter how old your eyes are:) I made a magnifier. Congrats on taking the jewelers job away from him. Do it all !!

Way to go Stan... congrats on grabbing the blue & orange and for sizing her up. Pretty soon you will be changing out batteries in your quartz pieces. It's all easier than you think... nothing to it. (once you do one) :party:

Beautiful watch self sized, that's what I'm talkin' bout. Way to go Stan. Really liking that color combo, that matches my H.S. colors (GO FIGHTING JUDGES!) Next time you drive by your jeweler's place you can hang your arm out the window and shout "Naana naana poo poo"!

That is such a fabulous watch! I have the same execution. I love it. Not hard to size being screw links. Looks good. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine.

Bravery has no boundaries , Stan congratulations. .you sized a beautiful watch that looks like it should cost a thousand plus ! Wear it well !!!

A big congratulations, Stan! An outstanding addition to the collection for sure. Glad to here you sized it up yourself. A job well done, my friend! An outstanding presentation on the wrist indeed. Great photos. Looking good, 360. ENJOY!:up::applaud:

Really love this tool really awesome color combo also. Wear the heck out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good Stan! My blue/orange arrived yesterday and I'm kind of hoping my gray dial/black bezel version arrives today. Fantastic watch - enjoy that beauty!

nice! and glad you sized it on your own. good job. you are an expert now.

Great looking piece - way to go with regard to sizing it - enjoy!

One of the best bezels out there. Congrats on the sizing. Easy peasy

Congrats Stan, mine is still on it's way - enjoy that beauty!

Good for you Stan on the sizing! It's the seemingly small tasks making
us happy. Love your Seafarer too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom