Tapatalk for posting photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

wambo

Tyme Master Jr.
Staff member
Founding Member
You may need to set up an account with Tapatalk, but on the iPhone or iPad:

Click the little + sign on the left side of the bottom of a thread [to the left of Reply] and a page will pop up with an area to type and icons at the bottom. Tap the icon of the camera and take a picture, or tap the picture icon [looks like mountains] then choose your picture from photo library on your phone.

If you see that you are posting attachments [thumbnails of your pictures are being posted, which are smaller, but enlarge when you click on them] then change this setting for iOS devices: After you click on the little + sign at the bottom to post, you need to change a setting. On the same line as the + sign but all the way to the right side, you should see three little round circles. click the circles and the then click Photo Sharing. Another page with SOURCE at the top and another section named HOSTED BY. Under HOSTED BY choose Tapatalk, so you see a little check mark by it.

Tapatalk for posting photos

Sturner [Scott] and grego figured out instructions for Androids. Here is what they posted:

Try posting a pic using the picture-frame icon on the far left (after you hit reply). When I do that it asks me what phone gallery I want to use, I select, it takes me to my pics, I click on the one I want, and then hit the enter arrow and the full size pic posts.

I had to click the plus sign + then the picture frame then gallery.

Now there is a box for posting images from your photo library and one for taking a fresh image and posting it.

If using Tapatalk to post an image taken with your device's camera, beware that the image cannot be manipulated. Found this out a few days ago when I pic I took that looked perfectly normal and oriented correctly posted to the forum sideways. I never found a way to correct it.

If using Tapatalk to post an image taken with your device's camera, beware that the image cannot be manipulated. Found this out a few days ago when I pic I took that looked perfectly normal and oriented correctly posted to the forum sideways. I never found a way to correct it.
I usually fix the orientation on the camera, then post, which has worked for me at least twice. Make sure you 'save' and change that you make on the camera before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom