New Member from WG

Status
Not open for further replies.

carb

Tyme Watcher
Hey guys - finally found this site and happy to be back and part of the community. I was part of WG.com for at least 3+ years. Looking forward to the conversation and interaction.

New Member from WG

[font face=comic sans ms size=4]Welcome to the forum. Glad you found us. Great bunch of folks here.[/font]

New Member from WG

[em][font face=georgia color=#)979e6 size=4]Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us. We have a new Home Port. Come ashore, look around, hang up your coat, kick back, and enjoy the company. :)[/font][/em]

New Member from WG

Welcome back to the family [br][br][br]Michael[br]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Member from WG

[strong][em]Welkome Back into the new Forum!
999.gif

New Member from WG

Welcome to WiT!! Glad you made your way here. Take a look around, get to know the place and enjoy!!

New Member from WG

Welcome to our new home. Glad you were able to find your way here.

New Member from WG

[font size=3][font face=arial][font color=#df5d34] Glad you found our new home. And yes it is better in so many ways. [/font][/font][/font]

New Member from WG

[p][strong][em][font color=#33)9e6]Glad you found the site, great folks, thoughts, creativity[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#33)9e6]and kindness abounds.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#33)9e6]Pull up a chair and have some fun.[/font][/em][/strong][/p]

New Member from WG

Welcome to our/yours new home, put your feet up, relax and enjoy our new digs!!!!!!

New Member from WG

[font face=georgia color=#77)7)4 size=3]Nuttin wrong with Fashionably Late! Welcome! [/font]

New Member from WG

[font face=comic sans ms color=#52)325 size=3]Glad you found this great new Forum for watches![br][br]
welcome.gif

New Member from WG

[font color=#)979e6 size=2]I'm happy to see you found your way over to WiT & enjoy your tyme here. 8-)[/font]

New Member from WG

Welcome back to the gang and our new home. You are now part of WiT. You were the last in, so you must buy us all a beer. :)

New Member from WG

[strong]Welcome to the forum buddy.[/strong]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom