Pacerguy

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveb63

Tyme Teller
Just wanted to give a shout out to a class act, our own Pacerguy.

Had the pleasure of meeting / speaking with Bob the other day on the land-line (or what passes for one these days) and had a most enjoyable conversation.

A very easy guy to talk with, and just an all around mensch (did I use that correctly?).

Anyway just wanted to acknowledge what a great forum bro he is and how I feel that we are fortunate to have such a great ambassador working for us.

This one's raised for you sir.

Peace
Steve

Cheers, Here's to Bob, I Kid Him a lot but He's One of the Best without a doubt ....
greatgatsby3006_1400_576_c1.jpg

Bob is one outstanding WIT indeed.:drink:

I agree!! Bob is a great guy and a friend with a kind and caring soul!! Kudos Bob..

You guys are too kind. You make it easy. Everybody is really nice here...I'm just a retired guy with nothing but time (and Watchintyme) and a talkative personality on my hands. Other than Joel ripping off the protective plastic on my watches, i like everyone here....lol. And I admire so many of your folks watch knowledge. It's not easy, but i shut up and listen when you are "learnin' me something.

Last edited:
I too had the pleasure of speaking with Bob a few months back. He is a very enjoyable person to talk to!!

Sent from the White House on tax payers dimes.

I've enjoyed spending time with him on a few occasions, as well as talking with him on the phone. He is one of the good guys for sure.

Mike ....you are too much..that cracks me up every time......just dont ask me the difference between a 7750 and an sw500 or sw200 or master calender thingee... Thats what i ask all YOU for.

C'mon you guys... you are giving him way too much credit. He's ok I guess... well sorta! But he does have more hair than I do, so I guess that's something.

But I do have to admit... he does grow on you after awhile. :grin

C'mon you guys... you are giving him way too much credit. He's ok I guess... well sorta! But he does have more hair than I do, so I guess that's something.

But I do have to admit... he does grow on you after awhile. :grin

Like a Fungus!

As Bob says, it doesn't just take a real man to attend QVC shows with his better half... he is The Man (same one in the dos Equis and Old Spice commercials)!

Are we talking about the same Bob?:wink:

In all seriousness, Bob is a great guy. I think he would give you the watch off his wrist if you found yourself with a naked wrist and in dire need. He is a good soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom