Another WG that found the way here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gipraw

Tyme Watcher
Hello All, looks like I found alot of fellow refugee's from the WG community. This is the same screen name that I had on that site as a long time member. I will be looking to reconnect and pass the word along.[br]

Welcome to the forum!!

welcome to WIT[br][br][br]WATCHHUNTER has a bad case of the virus...sells his tools cherry

[font color=)b4d99 size=3]Welcome Watchhunter!! Glad you found us! We are always glad to see people from the old place make the[font color=)b4d99]ir [font color=)b4d99]way here. Take a look around, checkout the place and make yourself at home and enjoy. I think you will find a lot of familiar p[font color=)b4d99]eople here.[/font][/font][/font] [br][/font]

Glad to see you made your way here. Welcome. (Love that avatar too, by the way.)

Welcome to this wonderful forum glad you found us!

You hunted and found us. Welcome to the forum. Glad your here.

Thanks for all the Welcomes

Welcome to our new home.[br][br]Sheri

[font face=comic sans ms size=4]Welcome aboard! Glad you were able to find us. Great bunch of folks here. Get ready to have soime fun. Enjoy!
font]

welcome!!! :)

We've been here for a month. Glad you finally made it. If you know other former WGs that are lost, lead them to the path of truth. We are now WiT :)

[quote source=/post/37678/thread timestamp=)4)7893546 author=@wambo]We've been here for a month. Glad you finally made it. If you know other former WGs that are lost, lead them to the path of truth. We are now WiT :)[/quote]Already passed the message on to a couple others[br]

[font color=)924e6][font size=3][font face=comic sans ms]Welcome to our new home, glad to have you with us. :)[br][/font][/font][/font]

Welcome to the new place, glad to see you found us.

The strays keep turnin' up.[br]Welcome to the forum!

[em][font face=georgia color=#)f2d4e size=4]Welcome aboard! Glad to see you here. We have a new Home Port. Tie up, come ashore, look around, hang up your coat, kick back, and ENJOY! :)[/font][/em]

Better Fashionably Late than Never, Welcome Bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom