Another abandoned Watchgeek

Status
Not open for further replies.

thumper88

Tyme Watcher
Hi everyone! It is so great to see so many of my friends here, and look forward to making new ones! Thank you Steve for building this site and to those that helped and are staffing it. I indeed have a new home here, and hope to stay for a long time! Now I can spend my watch $ on watches, instead of therapy ever since WG went dark! LOL! :)

Welcome, kick back, relax an Enjoy.

[font color=)924e6][font size=3][font face=comic sans ms]Welcome to the fo[font color=)924e6]rum, glad you made it over here.[br][font color=)924e6]There are a lot of fol[font color=)924e6]ks here to get to know, so just[br][font color=)924e6]relax and have fun here. :)[/font][br][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[em][font face=georgia color=#)9)9e6 size=4]Welcome aboard! It's good to see you here. We have a new Home Port! Tie up, come ashore, look around, hang up your coat, kick back, and ENJOY! :)[/font][/em]

[font size=4]Glad you found us....I recognized your avatar from watchgeeks..[br][br][br]Welcome[br][br]Jon[br] :)[br][/font]

[strong]It's great to see another good buddy of ours up and running again with the gang. Welcome to our new home my friend. This place is great![/strong]

[font face=arial size=5]Glad to see you made it here to WIT, welcome![/font]

Welcome!! Glad you found your way here. Now make yourself at home, check out the place and enjoy.

Great to see you made it on over here. Welcome.

Welcome to our new home, relax, kick back and enjoy!!

Glad that you found us before the Therapy bills piled up too high! You've come to the Right Place for sure, Welcome!

[font face=georgia color=#2a)56d size=3]Great that you made your way out of the darkness and found the WIT lights on![br][br]Lots of WGs around the Forum boards so, Welcome![/font]

Welcome to the forum Eric, glad to see you found us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom