Dumb Truckers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, you know, Arthur, that Mike will absolutely have to weigh in on this.

Have to agree , idiots give all professionals a black eYE in all fields,Land ,Sea or Air,just about everything at some point is transported by smart professional truck drivers.Truth of the matter is without professional truck drivers,medical supplies,food,wristwatches or just about anything else you can think of would not get very far once they are transported by trains,planes and ships when they reach their destinations all over the world.

Last edited:
Have to agree , idiots give all professionals a black eYE in all fields,Land ,Sea or Air,just about everything at some point is transported by smart professional truck drivers.Truth of the matter is without professional truck drivers,medical supplies,food,wristwatches or just about anything else you can think of would not get very far once they are transported by trains,planes and ships when they reach their destinations all over the world.

Very true.

My nephew is a truck driver and I feel for these guys but this is ridiculous..

I always tell everyone this....if you don't like the way that I drive , stay off the sidewalk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom