Glad I found this place

Status
Not open for further replies.

jms2

Tyme Watcher
Or more like Thanks for finding me. I got an email because I am in another ProBoards Forum. Thanks again as I have not be active lately.[br]I moved from Los Angeles to Lancaster, CA recently. A new home and a new forum, how cool is that? I have been to 3 SoCal get togethers[br]over the years. Looking forward to becoming active again. Glad I'm here.[br][br]Bobde[br]

Glad I found this place

THANX for joining! This is the place to share our favorite addiction...Watches! :D[br][br]Lot's of other great stuff & people too. :)

Glad I found this place

[font color=#77)7)4]Awesome! So glad that you found us, you're at the Right Place. Welcome![/font]

Glad I found this place

Welcome and enjoy the new start here.

Glad I found this place

Welcome Bobde, you will have a wonderful time here with an awesome community of watch enthusiasts![br]

Glad I found this place

[font color=)928e6][font size=4][font face=comic sans ms]Hel[font color=)928e6]lo and Welcome to o[font color=)928e6]ur new home Bobde, sit back[font color=)928e6], relax and enjoy[br][font color=)928e6]con[font color=)928e6]versing with all our f[font color=)928e6]riends here. :)[/font][/font][/font][br][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

Glad I found this place

So glad you are here. Jump right in the water is just right.

Glad I found this place

Welcome Bobde! Glad you found us and look forward to you joining in the discussion with the great members we have here. Enjoy!

Glad I found this place

Congrats and welcome to our new hangout!

Glad I found this place

Welcome Bobde! Hopefully there will be some WiT Gatherings in the future!

Glad I found this place

[font face=verdana color=#)84)8) size=4]This is a great new Forum - Welcome![/font]

Glad I found this place

Welcome to the forum dude !! .. MB

Glad I found this place

[font color=#)979e6 size=2]Happy t have you as part of our family a d enjoy. :)[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom