Maranez Bangla Titanium 47 Faded Blue California

repOman

Tyme Twister
Well I have lost my mind...the Dragon Boat Sales have got me...Maranez Bangla Titanium 47 Faded Blue California..20% off...just shoot me...

https://www.maranez.com/watches.php#!/Bangla-47-titanium/c/23046036/offset=0&sort=normal

885399269.jpg

pulling that trigger gangster style...enjoy WHITEY

P.S. horo footnote : CALIFORNIA DIAL provenance is to prevent disorientation by frog men under water...i.e. easier to read...harder to mis-read under water on a mission

Yeah Scotty...I think I'm going down in flames gangster style...

Couldn't resist :dizzy:

been there done that...a couple tymes...u seem to have " awareness " ... you know where the door to the NBZ is...so enjoy the ride & the rush... sell a couple few....

settle in...enjoy

been there done that...a couple tymes...u seem to have " awareness " ... you know where the door to the NBZ is...so enjoy the ride & the rush... sell a couple few....

settle in...enjoy

"Awareness"...I think I have "dumbassness"...LOL...but I can't help my self...

All fun aside...I really like the case design, Blasted Ti is badass IMO and I do not have a cali dial watch...the faded blue...I think I'm going to love it...

Reminds me of a great scene in Animal House where Belushi is on a rant "we didn't quit when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor" The Germans? "Don't stop him he's on a roll". You are on a roll and no one here is going to try and stop you. Love the color and case shape. Congrats!

I have the same with black dial and white lume on stingray. I sold it chasing something else. Cest la vie.... Congrats on a great score

Very cool piece. Don't feel bad, get 'em while you can. You never know...
Congrats, and enjoy!

Mike,
I'm on their email list...use code "DBF" for 20% off...

@leelovesbug

Thanks Repo! I'm not sure what the @ leelovesbug means:dunno:. This brand is hit or miss with shooting themselves in the foot during these Asian sales. Sometimes they post them on the site page. IMO they are only shooting themselves in the foot. I guess they must sell so many watches they are too busy to put the sales up on the page .

https://watchintyme.com/showthread....2019-APRIL-18TH-22TH-20-OFF&highlight=maranez

Thanks Repo! I'm not sure what the @ leelovesbug means:dunno:. This brand is hit or miss with shooting themselves in the foot during these Asian sales. Sometimes they post them on the site page. IMO they are only shooting themselves in the foot. I guess they must sell so many watches they are too busy to put the sales up on the page .

https://watchintyme.com/showthread....2019-APRIL-18TH-22TH-20-OFF&highlight=maranez

Since I've bought from them I guess they figure I will again...and they were right...LOL

I tagged Lee because he's the "deal" guy...but I did post the sale in that section too.

Whitey

Since I've bought from them I guess they figure I will again...and they were right...LOL

I tagged Lee because he's the "deal" guy...but I did post the sale in that section too.

Whitey

I understand the part about mailing list, but usually most companies goal is to expand their customer base, not alienate possible new ones. :banghead: If a sale is going on put the damn thing on the splash page!

Back
Top Bottom