NEW Aquarico Nautilus II

TymeBandit

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
Here’s a new one for my collection that you don’t see in the LWIG forum every day. I saw a few YouTube videos reviewing it. It checked a lot of my boxes, I liked this color combo, the price and the specs. I had a few bucks burning a hole in my pocket so what the hey!

TMI Seiko NH35A 24 jewels automatic
Diameter 44mm
Lug to Lug 53mm
Height 14.5mm
Weight 160g
Lug width 24mm
Flat Sapphire crystal w/double anti-reflective coating
120 click unidirectional bezel w/lumed ceramic insert
C3 Super Luminova Markers, hands, bezel insert
500m WR
316L SS bracelet w/screwed links and SEL’s

That is a beautiful solid tool watch Arthur. Enjoy that diver. Lume is awesome.

Sweet! I can definitely see how all the boxes got checked. Great picture show as per usual. Congrats and enjoy!

Nice silver sunray and blue combo and super lume...the pics are amazing as usual...Thanks Arthur.

Another winner, Arthur, a cool chunky bracelet and the price quoted was nice too!
Great pics and killer lume.

That is a beautiful solid tool watch Arthur. Enjoy that diver. Lume is awesome.

very nice dwarf hour plongeur minute substantial presence 53mm L2L 160 gms. u know it's there...enjoy long tyme

Congrats Arthur on another great looking TIMEpiece. Love everything about this. this is one TIMEpiece worthy of your username as I'm sure you stole this. Enjoy my friend and thanks for sharing

very nice dwarf hour plongeur minute substantial presence 53mm L2L 160 gms. u know it's there...enjoy long tyme

Amen! The hand set is one of the more important boxes that got checked when I was shopping this watch Scotty.

Back
Top Bottom