The Punisher's

scantor

Tyme Master
View attachment 19975View attachment 19976View attachment 19977View attachment 19978View attachment 19979View attachment 19980View attachment 19981View attachment 19982View attachment 19983View attachment 19984
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

That top one looks much better than I thought it would

I like it. A very cool looking watch, but I can't get all the colors of the tinted dial. Only blue and a little red. Now the sw500 watches are selling for $388 at Invictastores.com. I paid $399 on Evine.

Congrats on the Punishing duo. I really like the Sw500 auto. Might have to get one myself.

:outstand:A big congratulations, Steve!:up::applaud:

Very cool! I should hopefully get my carbon SAS one on Tue, after seeing yours I can’t wait to get mine.

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to agree that the top one looks cool, and I like the colors a lot; that's the kind of thing that always catches my eyes. And I have to add that the SW-500 is one of those movements that I have yet to come into ownership of, but hope springs eternal, as they say! And, as always, Steve, I have to admit to being a bit GREEN with envy over such a substantial add to the old collezioni, but I'm nonetheless pleased for you as I always am, so congratulations on yet another amazing pick-up, my friend!

A big congrats Steve on two great additions to the collection. Two Punisher TIMEpieces that are simply Marvelous. Enjoy them my friend and thanks for sharing

Two cool pieces...I just finished watching The Punisher and Punisher-War Zone...

Enjoy them Steve!

Back
Top Bottom