The Best Micro-Brand Diver Under $400 For 2019? - Lorier Hydra Dive Watch Review

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AAuE7mDRkt8j-vhpmi7Gb2jQWTmsjPjFLysCVTxGaw=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

The Urban Gentry
Published on Mar 7, 2019

Lorier is back!

In 2018 Lorier burst onto the scene and took the watch world by storm with their highly successful Neptune automatic dive watch. With a stylish, classic look that evoked the time-honored Rolex Submariners (but without being a direct homage) it packed a ton of charm and became the best micro brand diver of the year.

Today I get my hands on the new for 2019 Lorier Hydra to see if this latest offering will hold onto the crown. Again, we see a stunning vintage-inspired dive watch at an extremely competitive price, so in this video I share an in-depth review along with a comparison with its predecessor, the Neptune. Join me and let’s dive into the Hydra!

https://www.lorierwatches.com/

​Very sharp, to be sure. Thanks Mike.

Lower VPH equals increased years WO service is a plus. I like to no crown guard too.
Will prefer the bracelet as less overhang of lugs on wrist.

Received my Neptune couple of days ago. They are indeed nice watches. That superdome plexiglass crystal is simply fantastic. Like meteorite or bronze, everyone should have at least one. Really stands out and gives a totally different look. Will need to get some poly watch for the inevitable scratches. Believe his was an earlier version with that flat 13.9mm crystal. Mine has the same 15.3mm dome as the Hydra.

Will try to size and post some pics this weekend.

:outstand::up::applaud:

Received my Neptune couple of days ago. They are indeed nice watches. That superdome plexiglass crystal is simply fantastic. Like meteorite or bronze, everyone should have at least one. Really stands out and gives a totally different look. Will need to get some poly watch for the inevitable scratches. Believe his was an earlier version with that flat 13.9mm crystal. Mine has the same 15.3mm dome as the Hydra.

Will try to size and post some pics this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom