large.jpg

large.jpg

SWI Limited Edition Valjoux 7750

SWI Limited Edition Valjoux 7750

35728287706_d52fd0e279_c.jpg
29487482370_a335e1e3ba_c.jpg
35728287616_d658f21b71_c.jpg
35769526815_c7ea9da183_c.jpg

This is one of the most beautiful watches put out by the good people of BURETT Watch Company. As such, and as someone who really doesn't care that much for quartz watches, I was bowled over by the look of that silver dial with the black case and bracelet. I mean, seriously, mes amies, just look at all that detail on that dial; the subtle, almost art deco look of the sunrays fanning out from the seconds sub-dial, the black chapter ring on all three sub-dials, and even the red coloring on the seconds hand and tip of the chronograph seconds hand, ALL of it is just pure fwiggin' CLASS!!

TRaAt2T.jpg

Even the case-back is beautiful enough to make you want to rig it up so that IT's what's being shown off...

3eOxbfO.jpg

The below photo is one of my favorites, as it really shows off those subtle-but-beautiful dial designs. SO beautiful, in fact, that it has become very popular with all of the lovely ladies living in my house, especially my wonderful, number ONE girl, the sweet little lady who's really the boss of Casa de los Rodentos… and she keeps borrowing it and borrowing it, and typically keeps it for days and days and DAYS...

TflmxAE.jpg

And you can see from her expression that she was none too happy to give it back to me, even for today's WOTD thread!!

UxkGtzi.jpg

My favorite little lady, Daffodil Clementine; this little turdlet has me wrapped securely around her little dewclaw...

:drink: Have mahvelous Thirstday, fellows!! :cheers:

WOTD For Thursday, The Spinnaker Dumas Diver. It's Always A Pleasure To Have This One Come Back Around In The Wearing Rotation.
8b875f8dc1314977fba466a18ed2869d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom