Hi Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

castlk

Tyme Machine
Well it took me a bit but I found where everyone is hanging out, cool. I was starting to wonder if I'd ever here from anyone again. Hopefully the rest of the gang will make it here and even some of the other old timers that just all of a sudden vanished from the old site.

Hi Guys!

[strong][em][font face=arial size=4]Howya doin Larry? Glad you found your way here, welcome to a new cool place to hang. [/font][/em][/strong]

Hi Guys!

[font color=#)979e6]Happy to see you found your new home & enjoy. :)[/font]

Hi Guys!

[em][font face=georgia color=#)92)e6 size=4]Welcome on board. It's great to see you here. Glad you could make the trip. I hope you have a great time here. Enjoy! :)[/font][/em]

Hi Guys!

Larry so cool you are here with us!!! [br]Let the fun begin and watch stuff too.

Hi Guys!

[font color=#77)7)4]Glad to see you're aboard! Have some fun![/font]

Hi Guys!

[quote source=/post/6923/thread timestamp=)4)5662)35 author=@castlk]Well it took me a bit but I found where everyone is hanging out, cool. I was starting to wonder if I'd ever here from anyone again. Hopefully the rest of the gang will make it here and even some of the other old timers that just all of a sudden vanished from the old site.[/quote]And exactly who are you calling an old timer? ROFL!!! whipper-snapper that you are. ;)[br][br][br]Chuck

Hi Guys!

[quote source=/post/8)95/thread timestamp=)4)5762292 author=@mba)996][quote source=/post/6923/thread timestamp=)4)5662)35 author=@castlk]Well it took me a bit but I found where everyone is hanging out, cool. I was starting to wonder if I'd ever here from anyone again. Hopefully the rest of the gang will make it here and even some of the other old timers that just all of a sudden vanished from the old site.[/quote]And exactly who are you calling an old timer? ROFL!!! whipper-snapper that you are. ;)[br][br][br]Chuck[br][br]Last time I checked they still haven't made it here yet Chuck LOL :D[/quote][br]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom