Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Moonphase Chronograph 304.63.44.52.02.001 Watch Review

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AAuE7mBLzF2z9tZRcSV8lJCD1bxtnapQtNpVzC5bdQ=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

WatchBox Reviews
Published on Jan 24, 2019

The Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Chronograph Moonphase 304.63.44.52.02.001 is encased in yellow gold surrounding a white dial with a black leather strap. Functions include hours, minutes, seconds, date, tachymeter, chronograph, and moonphase. The watch measures 44.25mm in diameter, 17.2mm in thickness, and 50mm from lug-to-lug.

watch-calibre-9905_A3_1.jpg

omega-speedmaster-moonwatch-omega-co-axial-master-chronometer-moonphase-chronograph-44-25-mm-30463445202001-l.png
omega-speedmaster-moonwatch-omega-co-axial-master-chronometer-moonphase-chronograph-44-25-mm-30463445202001-3-product.png

DESCRIPTION
The Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces, having been a part of all six lunar missions. Taking the spirit of exploration a step further, this new Moonphase features a hand-engraved representation of the moon.

This 44.25 mm model features an opaline silvery dial, with diamond polished 18K yellow gold indexes and hands. At 6 o'clock is the accurate Moonphase indication, which features an 18K yellow gold hand-engraved moon disc, filled with enamel and sprinkled with silver powder to represent the stars.

Cased in 18K yellow gold and circled with a black ceramic bezel ring with Ceragold™ tachymeter scale , this watch is presented on a black leather strap with a polished-brushed 18K yellow gold foldover clasp.

Powering the timepiece is the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer 9905, which has been officially certified by METAS.

5-YEAR WARRANTY
All OMEGA watches are delivered with a 5-year warranty that covers the repair of any material or manufacturing defects. Please refer to the operating instructions for specific information about the warranty conditions and restrictions.

FEATURES
Anti‑magnetic

Chronograph

Chronometer

Date

Moonphase

Small seconds

Tachymeter

Transparent case back

TECHNICAL DATA
Between lugs: 21 mm
Bracelet: leather strap
Case: Yellow gold
Case diameter: 44.25 mm
Dial colour: Silver
Crystal: Scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
Water resistance: 10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)

Drooling is allowed for this ! I knew the Moon is made of gold.

At 17.2mm, this one is just too tall for me. And it's gold. Other than that, I love everything about this great piece. But the paypal account is safe today...

At 17.2mm, this one is just too tall for me. And it's gold. Other than that, I love everything about this great piece. But the paypal account is safe today...

+1 what G sez...heez back...2 tall...love AU...but will pay up when nobody else wants it ( secret of contrarian investment )

Back
Top Bottom