🌊💎🔵🦪 58Mm Sea Hunter Gen Ii Auto Diamond Accented Bracelet Once Only Encore: $197.90

​If you like them big, here is a very nice bargain indeed. (jmho) Thanks Lee.

How about removing the folding crown guard. That will take some MMs off. I've done that before, it doesn't look bad either.

Certainly not a bad idea but you still have that ginormous Crown. I own a 55 mm sisu bravado. It has a normal size Crown at the 10 position. It is 55 mm wide and the bracelet is huge at 32 mm (compared to the sea hunters 26mm) and it's still wears significantly more comfortably, balanced, and smaller on the wrist then the new Sea Hunter because of that unnecessary crown, IMO.

Certainly not a bad idea but you still have that ginormous Crown. I own a 55 mm sisu bravado. It has a normal size Crown at the 10 position. It is 55 mm wide and the bracelet is huge at 32 mm (compared to the sea hunters 26mm) and it's still wears significantly more comfortably, balanced, and smaller on the wrist then the new Sea Hunter because of that unnecessary crown, IMO.

I was thinking, by removing the crown guard that should take you to 55mm just at your limit. It might work. If not well....it is Evine! Lol

I was thinking, by removing the crown guard that should take you to 55mm just at your limit. It might work. If not well....it is Evine! Lol

I want to say the crown protector adds an additional 4 mm. So if you're including the crown without protector, you're still at about 66mm wide, with a 58mm true case width.

I want to say the crown protector adds an additional 4 mm. So if you're including the crown without protector, you're still at about 66mm wide, with a 58mm true case width.

I didn't realize. I thought the TIMEpiece was 58mm from 9 to 3. Sorry!

You are absolutely correct, the true case with from 9 to 3 is 58 mm, not including the crown and protector.

If it's still an option and you want the TIMEpiece, then give the crown removal a try. this goes to anyone else who's on the bubble. Wishing you all the best.

A very sweet bargain to be sure. :dance2:Thanks Lee.:hat:

A very impressive, "Must Have Buy" bargain on this large size, Diamond Enhanced, Gen II, Sea Hunter, automatic, three hand, from Invicta. Big, Bold, and Impressive. Thanks Lee.

85 Left says Ryan
Total discount:
- $23.97 wit the 10% Code

Back
Top Bottom