Invicta Pro Diver Master of the Ocean!

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
Saw this for a real cheap price on Invicta Stores had to grab it.

Invicta Pro Diver Master of the Ocean with a Platinum MOP dial, Screw down crown nice size 48mm. I paid off my Invicta CC so it was time to add a new purchase! LOL

Old yeller

View attachment 18326

View attachment 18327

View attachment 18328

View attachment 18329

The pics really do not show how nice the MOP is. They listed this as Platinum in color but IMO it's your basic light blue MOP but nice never the less.
View attachment 18330

View attachment 18331

View attachment 18332

Lume is pretty nice
View attachment 18333

For less than 50 bucks I thought this was a good deal I had a credit that pretty much paid for the shipping so total was about 53 all together.

A beautiful TIMEpiece. Nothing like a sweet MOP dial that has some pop. Congrats and enjoy!

WOW! $50 bones for an Invicter diver with their premier MOP color!! If asked, "Have you committed any acts of theft or thievery?", you're gonna have to wait seven years (for the statute 'o limitations to nullify this obvious act of theft) before you can answer "No." Of course, ALL of us here have found ourselves in the same horo-legal predicament; the good news is that we're working on a WIT Witnesses' Horological International Protection Program (WIT WHIPP!!) that will keep us ALL safe from these acts of obvious horological entrapment by the shameless watch peddlers making these criminally low offers...however, until WIT WHIPP's up and running, please exercise your Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination. Oh, and while you're at it, enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks out of this beautimous wartch!! :wink:

Congrats. Being out of the CC debt zone is a great feeling

Thanks! One of my good friends is a CPA and he taught me the ins and outs of Credit Cards and the correct debt to income ratio under 30%. I try and keep small balances on my credit cards it's necessary to keep my credit rating high. So I charge a little on them use them for everyday shopping and then pay it off at the end of the month with enough of balance to keep my credit score high. Eventually I will buy a house and I want my credit to be up there. This Invicta card was a blessing and a curse at the same time! LOL Invicta Stores doesn't always have the best prices and they change their prices regularly depending on the sale and % off. This watch I really liked and the price for a change was right. I also bought a clear 3 slot watch box with green foam the week before for a pretty cheap price.

Another winner John!:dance2:

Love that shade of blue MOP!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom