Thrones | Season 8 | Tease

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/the-s...k900EivcwS0mUZ85KpVnsbCwnNVgTDLVM0x_o2YsoTUlI

GameofThrones
Published on Jan 13, 2019

Game of Thrones returns for its final season on April 14.

At long last, we know when the beginning of the end kicks off for Game of Thrones.
After announcing some time ago that the series would return in April, HBOofficially announced Sunday night that we can expect the first episode of the eighth and final season to arrive on April 14, kicking off a six-episode run that promises extended runtimes and the most ambitious battle sequences in the history of the series.
The network also released an official teaser for the final season, and while it doesn't give us any new plot details, it is a haunting clip. It features Jon Snow (Kit Harington), Sansa Stark (Sophie Turner), and Arya Stark (Maisie Williams) walking through the Stark family crypt beneath Winterfall, hearing the voices of their long-dead parents as they do. Then they happen upon a startling discovery, and that's when things get...cold.

This teaser, along with the brief glimpse of footage offered in HBO's 2019 reel just a week ago, alludes heavily to the battle for the fate of Westeros arriving at Winterfell, which means we can expect a major showdown to happen back where it all began. As for who will sit on the Iron Throne, or if there will even still be an Iron Throne when all is done... well, that's still very much an open question.
Game of Thrones will once again air Sundays at 9PM EST on HBO in just three months.

Well, guess I will need to renew HBO for a short while so I can catch this final season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom