šŸ Venom King šŸ

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
16299513_1567573686590655_539216110253932319_n.png

A glimpse of what's to come in the new year! All new #Venom #Snake on bracelet with Swiss movement. bit.ly/INV27694

49472139_2467835266564488_3156268631428431872_n.png

catalogshot_l.jpg
beauty_l.jpg
catalogshot_l.jpg
caseback_l.jpg

Movement

• Components: Swiss
  • Caliber: G10.211
Band

• Material: Stainless Steel
  • Tone: Black
  • Length: 210mm
  • Size: 26mm
  • Buckle: Diver
  • Clasp: Deployment, Safety

Case and Dial

• Case Size: 52.5mm
  • Case Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum
  • Bezel Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum
  • Bezel Color: Black, Grey
  • Crown Type: Screw Down
  • Crystal Type: Flame Fusion
  • Dial Material: Metal
Water Resistance

81Wc0GdmIkL._UY445_.jpg

It makes no sense to use a chronograph movement, all but one sub-dial is covered.

0GekTQ6.jpg

oRRgQvN.jpg
ivP7uub.jpg

The Vacheron Constantin Year of the Snake watches are missing one major thing, the hour minute, and second hands. Instead there are four windows with numbers, on the dial between the 1 & 2 oā€™clock position, 4 & 5 oā€™clock position, 7 & 8 oā€™clock position, and 10 & 11 oā€™clock position. The windows represent the minutes, date, day, and hours respectively.

The watches come in 40mm cases with dark blue (platinum version) or brown (rose gold version) alligator leather straps with platinum or gold folding clasps. The dials and the see-through case-backs are covered with sapphire crystal and the Vacheron Constantin MĆ©tiers dā€™Art The Legend of the Chinese Zodiac watches are powered by in-house Vacheron Caliber 2460 GW self-winding automatic movements with 27 jewels and 40 hour power reserve.

The mechanical self-winding movement features a 22-carat gold oscillating weight which beats at a rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour.

CBfp5qo.jpg
LRmt0D7.jpg

De_Bethune_Close-Up_Queztalcoatl.jpg

No thanks. I'll just keep wearing my Venom Viper(s) instead.

Oh well..maybe next time. Thanks for posting!

Joe C.

An easy pass for me have enough Venoms don't need anymore for the collection.

A very cool idea! Now the designers should get off the drugs, and come up with a design that doesn't destroy the usefulness of the chronograph! Thanks Lee.

They need to get rid of the six year old designer and his crayons, or they need to cut off his supply of weed!

They need to get rid of the six year old designer and his crayons, or they need to cut off his supply of weed!

Right? Could they have used a more childish rendition of a snake?

The horological Lords work in mysterious ways. If they make it some will buy it. Doesn't matter what forums think. I wouldn't be surprised if the drugs and crayons make them a very good living for these "childish" designs.

If I had the cash those Vacheron's I like. Invicta's Venoms are cool but starting to look like toy watches.

Back
Top Bottom